What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks for the kind words fellers... she's a fave of mine, has been for a while now :)

in other news, here is some before and after pics of my zh mum being chopped and revegged (or at least, put to reveg)

Before

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Pheonix

been busy i see ;)

some really really nice buds m8 :biggrin:

EDIT:/>NOTE this was my 420 post.... not that it bears any significance but i'm glad it landed here ;)

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
haha nice one.. I'll take it as a good omen :D

started taking the tops off the Santa Maria already... it's so chocka in there, the middles need a chance to fill out.. they'll get another week :)

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
I dont do fishing lads, but I do have a massive **** that needs a place to hang out... ok, so thats completely untrue :D

been dry trimming the Santa today... never dry trimmed this one before.. actually I only ever dry trimmed once and that was on the ZH mum this time round... the improvement to the smell and taste on the ZH is like 2000% ..and there was nothing wrong with it before.. I'm interested to see what my stinky SM comes out like after being given this treatment :)

can be a bit of pain dry trimming though, much more fiddly even though I'm taking less sugar leaf off..

JamieShoes

Veteran
fair pay it was way less stinky H and ultimately gives a better end product... Im only surprised it's taken me this many years to finally give it a try :)

Edgey

I dry trim as well mate , all fan leaves off when I cut then the rest once completely dry :)

That SM looks lovely mate nice colours in her ����

B

bigganjabud

Well I left a few leaves on so can I join the groovy gang again?

I'm gonna order some newlites lol

The Pheonix

it always makes me cringe watching the american trimmers doing an edward scissor hands on wet buds, it kills me!

dry trim straight into the jar but it gets on me socks innit!

JamieShoes

Veteran
I wonder if you wear the same socks every time, how long it will be before you can remove the sock from inside and have created a boot?