What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best experiences seeds near legendary clones

Hello everybody

Where I leave, I can't buy clones but I can buy seeds and would like to know what is near of the real legendary clones, from your experience, in seed form.

I'm searching something like :
- blueberry dj short
- indiana bubblegum
- OGKB / OGKA
- Triangle kush
- Topanga pure kush
- Bubba kush
- great colombian and mexican sativas

Thank you very much

Breadwizard

Suggestions for Colombian / Mexican Genetics

Original Delicatessen - First Lady: early Mexican selection gifted apparently by RC Clarke.

Norstar genetics - Zapotec: Colombian santa marta gold x oaxacan gold.

Ace - Mangobiche: Colombian IBL

CannaBioGen - Jarrilla: mexican IBL

Escobar has a few Mexican genetics, including a oaxaca IBL

There's a few others to search for, but are hard to source, such as snowhigh's stuff

yahooman

i hype this company all the time cause their descriptions are right on the money!i have zero affiliation with them,i just was very impressed with the pack of seeds i got

elite kings genetics...the strain is super va,its basically chem91 skva bx4

Suggestions for Colombian / Mexican Genetics

Original Delicatessen - First Lady: early Mexican selection gifted apparently by RC Clarke.

Norstar genetics - Zapotec: Colombian santa marta gold x oaxacan gold.

Ace - Mangobiche: Colombian IBL

CannaBioGen - Jarrilla: mexican IBL

Escobar has a few Mexican genetics, including a oaxaca IBL

There's a few others to search for, but are hard to source, such as snowhigh's stuff

i hype this company all the time cause their descriptions are right on the money!i have zero affiliation with them,i just was very impressed with the pack of seeds i got

Hello everybody

Thank you very much I will try them they are not too expensive

I didn't know this breeder so thank you for the discover

Have a good day

waouh chem 91 SKA va !! A big thank you :)

and they are not too expensive :) I will try their C4 too she looks nice

best regards