What's new

nice pic Xtrakritical

MMZRetro85

Congrats Xtra, even though i dont read Hightimes im still gonna have to pick this one up now
Good Job Bro, cant wait to see em

G

No shit ? My Ninja got a fuggin trigger finger on him (and bomb ass specimens to shoot). Big Ups XXXXXXXXXXXXX ... which Huge Ass Cola was it ? Nevermind has a couple of fosters cans comin off one of your deez IBL cuts ... the CC X SP goes Huge too ... hmmmm ... I might have to break the Picket Line and buy me one of them HT's too.

guineapig

Veteran
o man chucky, now i gotta go buy HT!!!!

way to go Xtra!!! You are indeed a cannabis inspiration.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

KingRalph

i hope it is so! would definitely be reason for me to pic up a mag... see an Xman pic all glossy instead of through the screen :) your pics have always been worthy of attention man, will be great if all the HT readers get to drool as well! woohaa congrats!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
A big congratulations going out to you Xtra man!

im going to have to get that issue for a nice glossy picture like KR was saying :D
was it the "twiin towers" picture of the 2 huge colas? that was a beauty! anyways hope all has been well with you and talk to you later :wave:

G

I swear xtra would get lowryders to yield massive.....great job brother....

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratz xtra, could we please see some pix from magazine? i bet i must be your killer sds!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its in the pix of the crop section in the back part of HT rag,i dont have a camera anymore since some SCUMBAG stole it from my car or i would put up a pic

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Funny how the general consensus of the site seems to be that High Times is a rag, still, getting a picture published in it is a great honor.

I don't mind High Times mag, definitely something I would leaf through in the dentist's waiting room, rather than "People" or "Golf Magazine".

G

Well you see ... we have watched Xtra Grow as a Grower ... and a photographer ... and to reach the levels he has in but a short amount of time is nothing short of amazing. Just how many of us have submitted pics to HT ? How many of us have had pics published ? (Those are 2 Real questions) It doesn't matter Where it was published ... that it is published is the important thing here (cause he's my friend and that's how we roll HeHeHe) ... I think they should post Xtras Pics on the front page of Every major newspaper and periodical ... but my opinion is biased ...

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

yeah thats pretty Sweet!

yeah thats pretty Sweet!

Hi budz, sorry for not posting sooner...
I actually had a nice post all written up, and by accident I pressed the "back button" on the mouse and lost it all! :cuss: :spank: :bashhead:

Chuck, thanks for the heads up!
I hope its true, I didn't hear about it till INC showed me this thread...
I appreciate the kind words too bud! :headbange

Cocktail Frank: 2 with mustard and sour kraut, please! lol
I'll be sure to get you a few copies (from the cases I plan on purchasing for distribution! hahaha) seriously, with good friends like you and soo many others here, its actually easier then "going in alone".
Thanks for being friggin awesome!!! :friends:

Yo Retro! Thx Bro! I get every issue hand delivered to my door! :rasta:
(and I dont have a subscription... save a tree! :redface: lol )

Wrapper, "onri a ninja can stop a ninja" :ying:
You are the man!

Indica Sativa: I do it for the children... lol

GP: Seriously, WHEEK Bro!!!! lol thx.

Lotus:
KingRalph:
DimeBag:
Hillie:
Edele:
thanks for the kind words fellas!!! coming from "You's guys" (in best ny accent) means alot. :headbange

Esbe:thx bro, its prolly a tiny lil pic! I'm sure your pics will be on the cover one day, if they haven't been already! lol keep up the good work!

Endo:
Marley1:
My XBox live bro's! :) I need a new sub. trail ran out! hahaha been busy, be back online soon!

Yukon: just like playboy I get them for the articles! lol I'll send out a box of back issues if u like. lol

Rosy Cheeks: Its no center fold, but I'll take it!
and yep to me, it is a great honor to have anything in print! we might have some centerfold shots in the near future! lol

Here is the specimen, not sure of the exact pic tho... :redface:

205906_02_07-SDibl-full2.jpg

Xtra

Last edited: