What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

slightly over dried bud

reaperz

making hash from slightly over dryed bud?

is there anything seriously wrong with this(as i wont be able to make hash)

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
The dryer it is, the more easily the resin is separating from the plant material, which is good.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
depending on the system you choose to use, bone dry buds sometimes can create more plant matter or basically shake that gets through a system such as bubblebags. last time i used bone dry trim n bud i got slightly greenish bubble.

kiwi quad

i think the dryer the better if your making your hash with a tumbler or dry sieving and its also a good plan to put it in the freezer for a couple of hours before you start,cheers

jdigga

i have to disagree if the bud is over dried than it will crumble and give you more contaminates than trichomes i have made hash with over dried buds and it was of lesser quality than the freshly cured buds, but oil is a different question it will work great for butane extraction.
or iso.
peace.

Stan G.

I prefer well dried material, and then using a gentle touch and many collections. I mix until I start seeing green. Get melty smooth hash. no choking. Got to let some of the harsh terps evaporate with some cultivars. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts