What's new

Gumby Bubble Hash Method

Yarkand

Just realized that it would also be only one size of trichromes ...but still creates full melt as you see at the end ?!

food for thought lol

Dkgrower

Veteran
I have seen similar metods before.

The music is funny and huge blocks of ice he is using also.

The hash looks fine, but the drying with light´s bulb is not smart, I dont understand why he don´t get some fine sike, just to filter let last bit of water off or all of it.

3chomes

I think the hash should first be cut up and dried before rolling into a ball. It'll dry properly, plus water in your hash is not the best thing.

Last edited:

ilife

Very bad process

Very bad process

"The Gumby Method" is a very bad way to process your valuable trim into very expensive water hash. Never follow these instructions, they are only setting you up for failure. Using the proper equipment you can easily make 500 to 600 grams of very nice quality water hash in the same amount of time. 6 hours plus drying time. "The less time your resin is in the water the better the taste and the quality will be"
Also look at the melt shots, the cloudy bubbles show signs of water pressed into the wet resin, very bad. Also take a look at the ball of water hash after it was rolled into a ball, see the cracks, very bad. Good hash will look shiny and not show cracks. This will seal the inside.

iLiFE

I have to disagree. This method makes some pretty damn good hash. I have tried most of the other methods, iso, butane, bags, and for some reason i like this one. It tends to keep its smell, smokes well easy to make. no real downsides. i think the only thing is you have to really let it dry. the Gravity process is pretty cool to watch and you can see the plant matter stuck in the water as it creates a divide.

Yarkand

I do not condone this video...but it is info non the less

Peace

:wave:

p.s i will be going with the bubble bag method myself.(mk bubble)..DNA gentics store sells these new bags where the water filters out faster then the bubble bags (bigger screens)

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
I think it looks like a decent method. I mean its not going to be quite the same quality as bubble, but hey you dont need to buy the bags, and that could go a long way if your strapped for cash.

Drying it out properly is of course recommended. I dont think that you can count the waiting time as effort. Sure you need patience, but your not exactly going to be just sitting there for hours watching the glands settle, well I know I wouldnt be.

- Ez

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
minus the rolling itno a ball wet its ok for easy hash..... i think some ppl foprget that not every1 wants full melt, some ppl want someting to put in a joint and share with frinds without blowing their heads off lol..... So if you substitute a better drying methgod ie spread right out over some cardboard with no piling up at all, and not leaving t in the water so long its ok for easy hash reckon....
Haing said that im glad ive got my cheapo bags(but im geting some better ones soon)

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
Harry Gypsna said:
i think some ppl foprget that not every1 wants full melt, some ppl want someting to put in a joint and share with frinds without blowing their heads off lol.....

:violin:

High all, this reminds me of Saddu Sams method, published in the late 60’s!
Simple and cheap but it needs to be completely dry before pressing and why not run it through a coffee filter? Anyway it is usefull to know all methods, you never know where you will be and what you have to work with!
Boom Shiva! RR

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
It says he uses 750G of trim, judging by the end amount in the collector jar his yield is pretty weak?
I'm all about my bubblebag, having enough stash to run through a 5gallon set sort of implies you have enough $ to BUY a 5gallon set.

Bubbleman for President :hotbounce!!!

Great Link Though :joint:

Bongojaz

i went ahead and used dry and some fresh frozen. the dry was a pain in the ass to deal with. it wouldn't absorb the water right away and kept floating and causing problems. after a while it did soak up water. i noticed something else too. after mixing, i took out the ice (i used large chunks) and squeezed out the trim. there was a lot of trichomes left on all of my trim. i could tell without even looking because i could feel the stickiness on my hands. i got a fair amount of great hash but i think there must be a better way to remove more of the trichomes. anyone tried the o'kief tumblers???

Latest posts

Latest posts