What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing with Trichomes

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
good question on phife and nards dude. they faded away i guess. saw nards lurk a bit early on, but never phife.

HashishinReidi

LOL max noworrys , good thing i was not drinking my coffie thenthough . As the pc would of bean wearing it forsure lmao .Its becouse max as my sig says i still feel lost with out og and cw sad as it my seem i Just dont feel right .And as to mates from og got busted here in the uk, nothing to do with og though still Its sad when it happens . And then southerncross from down under ,i heard he got poped by the pigs really its been a pritty shity year last year with rc and og and then two m8 of og who i got on well with .and then southern cross man he could grow some nice trees .Hmk it is a pitty about those to and leaf as they was all good at what they did ,and they was sound blokes .Hope all is good your ways hmk.Anyways less of my stoned waffle and moaning lol .

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
phfife is around here once in a while, he posted up that incredible closed bho sytem a while back.

but i know what you mean man, losing og was a big blow to many friendships that got blasted appart by the site disapearing.

even worse to hear that some have been busted and are not just out of touch.

yes indeed...if anyone deserved modship around here it's gauis.....never met the guy in person, but from reading his posts he sounds like a really hip cat.

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks JamesMorrison, TrichomusCaesar and ogrefugee much appreciated. i will post up my next round of hash adventures as soon as i get around to it, here.

i can say, that i am amazingly happy with the stuff i made on the 3rd run with only the 25 bag collecting. 2 of those three coins i made from that stuff made cool presents, man were they happy. i've been smoking it in joints myself as it has such an exotic taste. reminds you of good Afghani black taste-wise even though it looks nothing like black. i believe the old trim and the press, made it taste this way. i plan to do more pressing experiments.

G

bubble bubble bubble GM thats all i see is tasty bubble...

like the little bubbadude u made how did he smoke btw.... hahahha

**GL**

Throwgar

Hey Gauis, could you explain how you got those Piecemaker impression discs to work? Mine always gunk up. PVC foil??? What's that? Soaking in oil? How long? Looks tasty, I'm waiting my 30 min until the trichomes settle in my clothes washer. :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
**Green Label** said:
bubble bubble bubble GM thats all i see is tasty bubble...

like the little bubbadude u made how did he smoke btw.... hahahha

**GL**

he was vera tasty indeed. glad you enjoyed his adventures :biglaugh:

Throwgar said:
Hey Gauis, could you explain how you got those Piecemaker impression discs to work? Mine always gunk up. PVC foil??? What's that? Soaking in oil? How long? Looks tasty, I'm waiting my 30 min until the trichomes settle in my clothes washer. :)

the piece maker supplies you with some pieces of pvc foil which are exactly the size of the lid and the molds, the bigger piece goes inside the lid while the smaller piece fits on the stamp mold. you press it and when done take the foil off both ends and done, no sticky mess, lol. i really gunked up my cannabis leaf stamp first time by not using the white pvc discs they supplied me with. any bit of foil will do i suppose, maybe even a disc of wax paper?

all the best for the bubble run, remember not to leave it in the water any longer then you have to. 30 minutes settling time is plenty.

Throwgar

The stamp will lay an imprint through the wax paper onto the hash? I'm not sure that "foil" means the same thing to us. To me, foil is aluminum. I'll take some pictures of the bubble run. I'm on the last washing machine "load". :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes the stamp will be imprinted through the pvc/paper/plastic or what ever. aluminum foil might well work too, although it scrunch-els up fast which would not be good for the imprint.

think of something along the lines of panda foil but stronger. hell panda black white foil might well work perfectly, even a piece of plastic bag could serve when cut to size? let me know how it goes.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
a different game.....

a different game.....

Ok having got my HmK vaporizer in action recently, has given me a bit of a taste for bho. up till now i was hitting it here and there once in a while on the bong. but you can't beat a bho vape, for hitting bho. so naturally i decided to make some more. i had some really old dried up WW and a few bags with bottom of the bag dust. on top of this i decided to use some cooking hash, so added some 190 and 160 as well as some screen rests.

so here are some pics to tell the story so far...

that's the starting material, as you will see there is about 3.5 g of cooking bubble, in the coffee grinder it gets nice and fine aswell as mixed up well. i ground the buds gently by hand.

after filling the tube, i still had 2 gs of mixture left that wouldn't fit in the tube without packing it, which i was worried about doing, lol.

all that for the grand finish, a little pile of very potent thc concentrate :joint:

4186bho2m-med.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maximo said:
Yea dog :D , where are the pipe pics?

i was asking my self that very question just as i was putting the post together, :D

let me see what i can do...brb.

here ya goes man, check out my oil vaporizer :D

Last edited:
What the hell? People have Hash that is only Cooking grade? What the fuck? I thought most hash was innately better than most marijuana or at least equal?
I'd love to try bubble hash.

Maximo

Oh yeah, Sweetness gaius, gotta love um huh, hows your oil taste? and the gong attachment has allowed me to double my hit size :D thats pretty sweet, you should get one.

Yes there is a food grade of hashish OneWingedImp, theres a hash joint grade, several jelly hash grades, there's a grade so bad you give it away and your friends and they still love it? Don't get that one lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey OneWingedImp

yeah man the first 2 bags after the working bags, 160 and 190 are there to filter out the bits of leaf and dust, hence that hash is really only good for cooking or extracting.

Hi again Maximo

it certainly does the job. the new oil had me pretty ripped with one hit, the taste is nice in a way, although it goes down smoothly without much taste, till you blow it out, when you get that typical oil taste with just a background of butane. it's a strong hit, which is fun. my old oil tastes better. lets see how it develops in the next day or two.

oh yeah, i actually have a gong curve attachment for my bong too.

Last edited:

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gaius... an inspiration as always. Have you tried making the BHO without grinding up the contents first? I keep seeing a lot of conflicting info on this.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks purcellville,

But i'm a real beginner at the bho thing, this was my second run, lol and so far i always ground up the bud i used. but i have also read that you get better quality from whole buds, but two runs are needed to get it all out. i'll have to give the whole buds a try too once, maybe using some b52?

Latest posts

Latest posts