What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommend a dank indica?

Americangrower

Veteran
Wow I missed all the chem debate..lol
#4 is the most sativa, but sister isn't. I think D is the most indica.
Now as for GDP IDK what Ken has added to the original, but if you all say it's a couchlock indica then it's not in anyway the same as the original clone because she wasn't even close to couchlock.

I would give BOG sour bub or BMR a try. I had a very couchy BMR back in 06.

Americangrower

Veteran
out of all the chems,chem4 has the most indica

If your #4 is indica then its not #4, its more then likely Stardawg or a cross.
#4 and 91 are the most sativa. I have grown them all straight from chemdog. D is the most indica of them with her nice chunky stink buds.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
For something fitting Quasimodo's requirements, here's my benchmark: Reeferman's G-SUS (G13 x Godbud)

This is easily the top contender in my years of growing. Very stinky; heavy euphoria couchlock; fast finishing; and heavy yielding. (I have a pack of the second generation in the vault. :dance013:)

When I say 'very stinky', I mean VERY.

Two phenos; circa '05:

picture.php
picture.php

A little G-SUS pollen chucked onto a Newberry resulted in this progeny:

picture.php

She was also incredibly stinky and stupid potent.

Good luck, Quasimodo (and all fellow seekers of the dank!)

Scrappy-doo

Just got a pack of coasal seeds skelly hashplant x NL1. Original NL1 stock. Couple packs left then gone forever.

Latest posts

Latest posts