What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most Jet Fuelly Hash

Hello fellow hashish fans. Im curious to know what the most jet fuelly hash everyone has come across. That is my favorite thing about hash. The most jet fuelly I have come across was Vortex. While making it, my eyes watered from the intense gasoline lemon smell. I really should grow more just to make hash unless you folks can suggest a better strain. :dance013:

RRResin

Have you grown NYCD? A pal of mine did and it was diesel-ly but probably not as pungent as what you have there.

I do like how different strains or crosses smell and taste apart from each other. I've also tried coming the dry sift from different strains to make a taste, smell and high I like, but combining essences sounds easy but it's not easy to make a great blend even if the different types of sift I combine are, it seems to me that the single plant sift is better than I can combine with several, anyone else tried combining different sift together?

Stan G.

Have you grown NYCD? A pal of mine did and it was diesel-ly but probably not as pungent as what you have there.

I do like how different strains or crosses smell and taste apart from each other. I've also tried coming the dry sift from different strains to make a taste, smell and high I like, but combining essences sounds easy but it's not easy to make a great blend even if the different types of sift I combine are, it seems to me that the single plant sift is better than I can combine with several, anyone else tried combining different sift together?
I mix my resins sometimes, but prefer not to. I find that the special flavors, and qualities associated with each variety are usually lost in the mix. Although a few times I have ended up with special terp combos that impressed me much.:tiphat: