What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reasons why dry sifted resin is the best!

T

tropicannayeah

When he apologizes for making things up and hurting my biz i will remove it all. Nobody should get away with that.

yep, that's the attitude!

Keep that shit up, you're on a winning formula there pal.

Last edited:
Arrogant? Like giving it up for free? That's arrogant? You can *think* anything you want, it doesn't make it true.

You're right, I DID tell you where to go get them, and you're bitching? I sell similar frames, you're right, except that i've changed it up, added black sifting surfaces so that people don't have to ruin their nice table/countertop/whatever should they not have like.. you know, dry sifting surfaces cut to size just laying around their house.. non porous polypropylene containers so that resin will not leach into it or pull out of cheap plastic/stick to glass.. the option for a USB microscope which I actually supply at a LOSS to myself on every single kit.. did you bother to check my site and look at the prices? I bet you didn't and are just talking out of your ass? How about the blank cards I supply so that people don't have to get resin all over their credit cards and drivers license? Small but easy details to make shit easier for people to open the box and make incredible dry sift on their very first try.

Did you notice I ship for free in the US as well? My international prices are 1/3 of anyone else on shipping as well. Ask.

Huge markup? Care to enlighten what 3 screens + surfaces made of high grade material + containers + a usb scope + blank cards + free shipping + knowing you are getting high grade products as opposed to a balsa wood model with sagging mesh and the thought of knowing if you dropped it, it would shatter into a million pieces cost?

You're right, I suppose spending twice as much on other products that require more time, produce lower quality, and cost more to ship is a better value?

Mmm? Good call dude. Spot on review of what's happening here.

And you are absolutely right (again even).. I did shit on most other dry sift equipment because i've sat here for years watching people waste their time on shit that barely worked.

But maybe you would prefer to see everyone do that? Spend more time, while achieving lower results at a higher price?

Nice to know what you think of everyone dude. Thanks for enlightening us all with that moving speech of yours.

Arrogant no. Confident? Extremely.

Why do you think I gave up my method after months of being called "liar"? Oh wait.. that's right.. you weren't here to see that go down and now you're trying to claim i'm here to what, screw people over? Trollololol.

But what about the people overseas? Do you think the only people who grow/smoke/want to make dry sift live in the USA? Haha. Pocono wouldn't ship anywhere but here in the US. A large portion of people i'm talking to and getting interest from can't find anything where they are and will not pay to have other companies ship to them from here, so guess what? I'm helping them out. Guess i'm a dick for that too, huh?

How about you show us your dry sifting method that you've figured out?

I have no doubt since you are complaining so much that you have some awesome stuff for us to check out.

Last edited:
T

tropicannayeah

For your own good, do this first...place a link in your signature to the thread you started that shows your method and equipment...that way you won't have to pollute every dry sifting thread with your advertising and off topic shit. On the LHS of your control panel there's "signature", click that and place the thread link there so everyone who wants to can check it out.

then secondly go back and edit all of your other posts or parts there of that do not relate directly to the subject.

I cant do that because it was deleted months ago and i was ip banned from this site so others could reap benefits of my method.

As for polluting threads lol. Says the guy who has done nothing but troll and complain since signing up. Still waiting on your plethora of sifting knowledge and method.

Also its against tos to do what you are " telling " me to do lol. You should probably do a bit of research.. everything you are complaining about was addressed last year dude.

stonerloner822

Of course it is.

Have you tried cooling the material with chunks of dry ice, removing the dry ice then dry sifting? This way you will have the advantage of super dry, super cold material and when you sift you are not bashing your pot with rocks of dry ice that only pulverizes the leaves into tiny bits of contaminant. Perhaps place the dry ice in a Bubblebag and then put this bag in another Bubblebag that contains the trim or bud or whatever you are sifting. While the 220 micron bag does the job, I'd suggest trying a bag with a finer mesh, perhaps 190 or 160 micron?
Last time I broke out the bubblenow I tried something like that, allthough you may consider me crazy lol. I had some White Widow XTRM from ams, (the nuggs look rolled in f***ing coke), me, I always keep my pot in the freezer but afriend of mine misunderstood me when I told him to put the jars in the freezer, he didn't realie tha meant seal them. We ended up thinking we lost the crop the next day so trying to save it I took out the bubblenow and took several ice cube trays along with some window screen, I filled the trays HALFWAY with water and froze them. After they were frozen we strung the screen overtop of the trays laid it there overnight wit the bud on top of the screening. (Didn't intend to but we got too f***ed up chewing caps). We took'er out the next morning and did a dry run, now I don't know if it as the freezer that did it but it was the BEST hash I ever smoked, blew away any BHO, but I've never had a high like that since I ran out. I'd give it a try with a bit of trim the first time but we thought that crop went moldy lol, boy were we wrong about thequality of that hash lol.

stonerloner822

This was a good thread, not so much anymore.
The back and forth stuff needs to stop for the sake of the young fellas looking for knowledge.

I love my dry sift and use a tumbler to process mine.
I have batches 5-4-3-2-1 years old kept in a large dark safe.
The oldest hash was dark gold and just had a sample tested at my local lab at 43.9%.
The flavor is incredible, soft, full melt, and stays lit in your bowl till you cap it.

Let us all agree that dry sift is the ONLY TRUE ORGANIC method to keep only the purest product ready for consumption.
How we process our product is a personal choice.
I respect all methods of dry sift.

But, it's hard to enjoy a bowl of hash with arguing kids in the background.
I love competition as much as the next guy, but I compete silently.
'Please', either stop the childish BS, or terminate the thread.
Too true lol, I was just checking up on some methods and when I came across this I thought it was pretty chill, lol when the boys read DSW's convo next thing I know I have the same thing in my living room lol. Only thing is on here you can get away from the nonsense, not too much irl, but hey that's what the door's for lol. SG, got two questions for ya, (this one's not tied in with this), but you have any idea how to get a 12 and 14 year old to stop fighting? I have to watch my neighbors sons until they come back from Cuba and the older one's alwys beating up his brother, (not to mention I've caught him in my stash repeatedly), lol I'm ready to start knocking heads. And 2, dry sift hash, I havn't heard of it before but I have heard of dry ice hash on another forums a while back, was wondering if it's the same thing, never learned how to make it. I usually just take out my bubblenow when I want hash but my bags are starting to rip.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
DSW, it's good to see you back posting. I've been spreading the word of your method (while giving you full credit, of course) at other sites and I just wanted to thank you for sharing your knowledge.

The screens you recommended are still in very good shape and I plan on doing some serious dry sifting with whatever sugarleaf/small buds I end up with this season.

Well, I'm going to go read your new thread you started. Thanks again, DSW.

HB.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Shame DSW got Banned. His tech and frames are solid.
I for one will continue to rock this method, So big thanks to DSW!
No other method I know of can get me full melt dry sift in under 15 seconds flat.
for this we give thanks..:mad:)

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Shame DSW got Banned. His tech and frames are solid.
I for one will continue to rock this method, So big thanks to DSW!
No other method I know of can get me full melt dry sift in under 15 seconds flat.
for this we give thanks..:mad:)
AGREED!!!!!

His kit is number 1 on my wish list.

Eventhough the headshop vibe of R.I.U. or G.C. is good for nostalgia every so often, I find a comfort and pride daily on International Cannagraphic as direct result of the etiquette and dignity reflected in its members. I can appreciate Manga Comics as much as the next person, but I prefer the knowledge gathered here from invaluable participants, the community and bazaar is at times inspirational. The automatic feeling of mutual respect and admiration I encounter on this site is evidence of tradition and progress in the art of marijuana.

Latest posts

Latest posts