What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

h3sus

Oh man, really sick looking autos!! :tiphat::tiphat:
I wish that next summer would be here already! Next 6 months will be long ones, I quess :laughing:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, this winter seedrun is coming to an end! Just one light left from the original 10 that is left to harvest.

Here's some photos over the last week. All of these were the unseeded rejects not chosen to breed with.

Alien OG auto
picture.php

picture.php

OG ghost train haze auto
picture.php

When finely trimmed and all stalks removed she weighed 240g wet, not bad considering she was sharing a light with 11-15 other plants.

Lastly, walter white auto!
picture.php

picture.php

Cheers, mitch

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow dude she looks beautiful. how stable is she with flowering?
how much in dry herbs do u thing you'll get from her?

h3sus

stunning shots! What kind of taste and high those strains have? I feel like autos are going up on potency every year and this year seems to be best so far

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow dude she looks beautiful. how stable is she with flowering?
how much in dry herbs do u thing you'll get from her?

This generation - f3 was 100% stable, there weren't any plants that didn't autoflower, so it was just a case of selecting the best phenotypes for pollination.

The f4 feminised seeds made for release will again be 100% auto.

stunning shots! What kind of taste and high those strains have? I feel like autos are going up on potency every year and this year seems to be best so far

Yes certainly potency is increasing quickly, especially as we are breeding with known high potency, elite strains.

The autos used to parent the first generation of Mephisto strains all tested below 10% thc, when bred to high quality photoperiod parents, 4 generations later everything tested between 15 and 20 % thc.
Now we are starting projects outcrossing the first Mephisto strains to again high quality photoperiod cuttings we expect the outcome to increase in quality once again.
Cheers

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
will there be anything new released for this season? what would you recommend for N50+?

prices are very impressive.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great progress mitch, keep up the good work bro.

Thanks dude, more to come.

will there be anything new released for this season? what would you recommend for N50+?

prices are very impressive.

Hi mate, just released very recently were the 2015 strains, some of which were pictured above.

Some strains will do well given fair conditions, Hubbabubbasmelloscope show's decent mould resistance and gets nicely sized with a greenthumb.

Really, we are turning our attention to developing outdoor projects now, the downside is they are slower going to test and develop.

We have an f1, i'll post some pictures of in a moment, that uses canadian genetics with really great mould resistance. It was bred to our alien OG auto which is of a decent stature and potency, so that one strain we are hoping will become our go to outdoor variety in the future

Cheers, mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, sorry i've been slacking here.

The Mephisto 2016 auto projects are now in full swing. These are the f1's photo x auto being grown out. These are 35 days into 12/12, and are the unpollinated rejects from the batches. We are really excited for these, as they represent the 2nd gen of our auto family, ie. our autos worked from photoperiods, now re-crossed with new photoperiod strains.

Project 1 - (canadian crinkle x flav grape) x Ripleys OG (Auto alien og)
picture.php

picture.php

Project 2 - Skywalker Kush x Auto triangle kush
picture.php

picture.php

Project 3 - Northern cheese haze (Exodus cheese x nl5/haze) x Fantasmo express (auto og ghost train haze)
picture.php

Continued below -

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Project 4 - Sour C x Grape Stomper OG - resin on these girls is verging ridiculous!
picture.php

picture.php

Project 5 - Bear OG aka karmas og x auto triangle kush - thanks to karma genetics
picture.php

picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pics mitch! Can't almost notice that those are autoflowering plants. :bump::bigeye:

That's the aim.
But these are at f1 so not autoflowering yet but by f4 they will be and hopefully retaining all the nice traits from their photoperiod parents

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hey guys, this winter seedrun is coming to an end! Just one light left from the original 10 that is left to harvest.

Here's some photos over the last week. All of these were the unseeded rejects not chosen to breed with.

Alien OG auto
View Image

View Image

OG ghost train haze auto
View Image
When finely trimmed and all stalks removed she weighed 240g wet, not bad considering she was sharing a light with 11-15 other plants.

Lastly, walter white auto!
View Image

View Image

Cheers, mitch

those are the REJECTS??? damn...:woohoo:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looks like a very good first round Brother. Clearly shows them Bear genes in there.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a very good first round Brother. Clearly shows them Bear genes in there.

Thanks KG, Looking back at my bear OG photos I have to agree, Although these girls are slightly more lemony than your Karmas OG which I thought had that more raw, typical but amazing OG aroma.

This Bear OG x auto triangle kush is a real nutrient hog, hard to keep up with those girls, whilst all the others are feeding on an average level

those are the REJECTS??? damn...:woohoo:

I have some photos of the chosen girls for pollination, I'll try to get them up here soon, cheers :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Mitch there is lots of lemon in that line aswell, but not in the Bear OG f3 cut you got that one i would say is more OG and some slight fruit.

But when growing the F3/ ore f4(karmaOG) differnt flav's pop up, from lemon to sour to sweet, but all full OG.

You got to keep in mind Bud mold a bit maybe when you make this, as the Bear/karma when i grew it outdoor was effected almost yearly. she just makes to hard of a bud's

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mitch there is lots of lemon in that line aswell, but not in the Bear OG f3 cut you got that one i would say is more OG and some slight fruit.

But when growing the F3/ ore f4(karmaOG) differnt flav's pop up, from lemon to sour to sweet, but all full OG.

You got to keep in mind Bud mold a bit maybe when you make this, as the Bear/karma when i grew it outdoor was effected almost yearly. she just makes to hard of a bud's

Hey kg, actually for us, the way the bear Og grew outdoors here it was one of very few strains not to mould, (at points last season it was like a jungle with plants wet through at night) however with our netting and beds she had so many tops but of a small size which I think helped massively.
I'm really looking forward to growing out the f2's and seeing how she appears in automatic form. Our auto triangle kush is already a very nice example of an auto ogk.
Thanks for popping in here anyway.

Hey Mitch, your showing true dedication to the game man… Big respect!
G81

We have a lot of projects in mind as we start to outcross our autos to photoperiods and begin inbreeding to auto again. So keep your eyes peeled :)

I haven't looked at autos before, but you've definitely piqued my interest.

You'd be surprised thesedays at what's available and the improvements made.
Cheers mitch