What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tutorial How to Make Full Melt Dry Sift!!! photo essay

C

Chamba

I can teach you.

DrySiftWiz...please stop telling everyone just how good you are and how hopeless we all are and just show us how you do it......if that's too hard then fuck off and take your secret with you cos the members here who frequent this Hashish forum are all about sharing and learning. Arrogant, obnoxious wankers who offer nothing but empty boasts are not welcome here.

purple_man

Veteran
here we go again... stop hating on folks dude! who cares what you can do or can not? it ain't making any difference to folks ya dig it?

happy hasjing to all and everyone, no matter what method is involved :)

blessss

Green Supreme

Veteran
"Epic lulz are being had right now."

Classic troll statement. So at least you are posing as one, lol. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Its not the posting pics that makes you a troll, its the shit talking. Totally necessary for your ego huh. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing the same way, over and over. Expecting different results. How'd things go for you at that other site... Peace GS

OK I'll play!

To gain access to the heads in the inner part of the bud, ie not on the outer surface of the bud.

K.. to do what? Spend more time refining out the thousands of fragments you just created by grinding up plant?

Don't you wonder why it takes over a half hour to get just a tiny bit of product? It's because you're being counter-productive from the get go.

Why wouldn't you just use very good trim with as few nugs as possible?

mofeta

Veteran
K.. to do what? Spend more time refining out the thousands of fragments you just created by grinding up plant?

Don't you wonder why it takes over a half hour to get just a tiny bit of product? It's because you're being counter-productive from the get go.

So your process relies on not introducing contaminants in the first place? Sam's process can clean up dirty sift. He grinds up the whole plant and processes it.

Why wouldn't you just use very good trim with as few nugs as possible?

Well, if you don't smoke bud, but only clean resin, and the bulk of the resin a plant produces is in the buds...

So your process relies on not introducing contaminants in the first place? Sam's process can clean up dirty sift. He grinds up the whole plant and processes it.

Uhh.. i'm confused. Who would introduce contaminants on purpose just to clean it? That's what you're doing when you break up buds in a grinder or by hand. You realize how tall a capitate stalk really is, man? We're talking tiny. And brittle. And i'm talking about TALL ones. When you start grinding up bud.. do you really think you're gonna be able to sift out all the miniscule items/fragments/etc. of stems and green you just created?

I doubt that. I can clean dirty sift as well. Probably not as good as Sam can. But the idea that nobody else can pull such a quality is curious to me. And 40 minutes?? Again, i'm doing this in 30 second increments if i'm doing it on a good day.. maybe 45 seconds if the product is incredible. How can people think MINUTES are required to separate MICROSCOPIC particles that are either frozen/dried on purpose to be EASIER to remove? Isn't that being somewhat backwards?

Well, if you don't smoke bud, but only clean resin, and the bulk of the resin a plant produces is in the buds...

There is more usable resin on leaf than in buds, as again, in order to get to those in the buds means destroying a lot of plant matter along with it, as evidenced by this thread.

And what's up with the yield from the machine? 1.6g? Really?

I'm getting that per 30 seconds almost. Over and over and over. No carding, refining, anything. Those shots I posted hadn't been touched after the first run. I can make it better. No need, really. It's already done.

$26. Wonder what I could sell it for.. hmmm... except i'm not here to get rich off of anyone.

mapinguari

Veteran
DSW, what's your endgame, then?

You profess to have a secret method that you won't tell us about, but you insist that it is way better than what anyone else does. In doing this, you call people insulting names and adopt demeaning attitudes.

So clearly you are not intending to share helpful knowledge, nor to make friends.

I am puzzled about your intentions, and I think others are too--that's why you've been accused of trolling.

But come on, you can't really be doing this just so you can lord it over everyone, get them reading your posts, wishing they knew what you knew...what would be the point of that?

If you have some innovative tips on making dry sift, please do tell.

mofeta

Veteran
Uhh.. i'm confused.

OK I'll try to be more clear for you.

Who would introduce contaminants on purpose just to clean it? That's what you're doing when you break up buds in a grinder or by hand.

No, the purpose of breaking it up is to access the heads in the interior of the bud, the contaminants are a consequence of breaking it up, but not "on purpose".

do you really think you're gonna be able to sift out all the miniscule items/fragments/etc. of stems and green you just created?

Well, if you mean "remove" when you say sift, then the answer is yes. Sam does.

There is more usable resin on leaf than in buds

????????????? You must have a non-standard definition of the word usable. Or do you define usable as those heads that are recoverable by your method?

Wonder what I could sell it for..

If all it works on is trim, not much.

mofeta

Veteran
I am stuck here at my desk waiting for a phone call. I have decided to go and read all your posts and extract the "over a dozen" hints that you have "dropped.... left and right" and summarize them, maybe I can see what others have not.

This might take a few minutes.