What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Amazing photos, and the background you chose was awesome, as I can see the prism's through some of those heads, just leaves a whole other world to stare at. Very, very nice everything lol.

Trips

guineapig

Veteran
Would this be considered the most medical of all forms since if you wanted to
consume just one tiny sphere it would be theoretically possible to do so?

It seems that perfection has been achieved and I do not type this sentence lightly....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow nice macros!

there doesn't seem to be much difference between the stuff that's been cleaned and the pile of the stuff that was sifted out. interesting...

-=KwarE=-

Sleestack Dry Sift cleaned by Skunkman Sam

Amazing

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man that is some real caviar of cannabis

beautiful

how does it hit taste/high compared to before it was cleaned
can you notice a diference on flav/high

some excellent pics bubleman

peace

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bman. just beautiful pictures...no words can really describe those lovely little balls!! hehehe

bubbleman

Veteran
Well thanks everyone for the kind words... Am just happy to share this incredible sift with everyone... Koodos to the hashmaker for malking such an incredible sift.. kudos to sam for cleaning it up.. ( sure didnt need much cleaning) and of course thanks goes to DNA for putting the SHROM and the Martian Mean Green and coming up with the SLEESTACK.. a seriously wonderous strain.. that won't let you sleep if you've puffed it tuff lol

Peace
Bubble man

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Rainbow Caviar, absolutely stunning photos, thanks

Now obviously to many of you these may seem like no big difference's.. and i can't explain it myself.. but as you remove that last 1 to 2% of contaminant and smaller heads... it just changes the entire game... makes it soooo much nicer to smoke

really intriguing, all the info you can please on the technique he used ?

N

Nondual

so do they use static electricity with vibrations in order to "clean" the sift?
Yeah I've always thought this stuff is made though some sort of static electricity separation. I'd also think the material needs to be very dry and the colder the better.

C

Chamba

great photos Bubbleman!

wow what a life you lead Bubbleman....smoking with Soma, sifting with Sam, smoking the best private hash stashes in Am'dam....there's not a reader here who wouldn't give anything to be able to have worn your shoes for the last two weeks!.

I envisage very soon that a dry sifter who has worked out how to produce the same purity of Sam's dry sift will unselfishly post their technique here so all can benefit from it...that will be a good thing.

HortiLab

mmhhh....those macros look soo bubblelicious bubbleman...The Sleestack dry sift was a true winner...and then even more refined....very nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts