What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

go4broke

I work third shift so i'm doing an awake and bake right now,:jump:but i'll go to sleep around 10AM. When i wake up around fivePM.:coffee: i do the wake and bake. This gets me primed and ready for the 9:30 nightly pre-work bong rip:smoke:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Happy Easter fellow wake and bakers. Hope y'all get good munchies. :D

17729.gif

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
hope your all having a good easter. we are cooking up a feast on this glorious zombie jesus day =)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Things I like the smell of in the morning:

1. Coffee
2. Bacon
3. Reefer

Come to think of it, I like those smells anytime. :D

Good morning fellow w&bers. :tiphat:

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning everyone. up early today to read an article for class. now that im done with that its time for coffee and a bong load. see you all later!

Buddle

Veteran
Wake and Bake will never be the same..THATS for sure! Nothing personal just some key peeps missing..peace all

soulfly22583

Veteran
This is a nice afternoon indeed - EasyRasta and KONY are stopping by! Hope your both doing well fellas =)

Life is going well for me today, just got done with the initial part of a huge project for school. gonna smoke and go work on a powerpoint presentation now.

stay stoned everyone!

Last day of wake and bake before school. Can't wait to only have to think about cannabis breeding, wait that is pretty much now. I think I will smoke an extra large blunt when I am done today.