What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashish by Suomi Lavalle (Lebanon, Nepal, and making oil in Nepal); 1984

did anyone notice on the two guys, their clothes are exactly the same all the way down to the shoes. only difference is how they alternate which button they start and skip on their sweaters. this contributes to this thread in no way but i just had to share that observation while under the influence of some good medical hash:whistling:

hanuman

and I'm sure you'll notice the heap is half as small, really, as they have mirrored two different pics... Well I still could do with it I guess :)

h :ying:

Bumble Buddy

picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
Hi all:
Raco, thx for input mate, very interesthing new...

Nepal and oiling in the´84

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_252112.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

detail:
IMG_252314.jpg

best vibes to all, and thx for posting...
see ya

Bumble Buddy

Wow, it is apparent that that oil dripping from the screen-ball is translucent, looks good. Is there any more information on that rig and how it works?

ElRubio

Veteran
Wow, it is apparent that that oil dripping from the screen-ball is translucent, looks good. Is there any more information on that rig and how it works?

HI all:
Bumple Buddy: i dont have any info here right now, maybe Dimajones could enlightment that cuestion cause he´s the owner of the book... but its amazing...

IMG_252415.jpg

best wishes

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Man, you guys always post up interesting threads and posts!! ElRubio, Ras Pab, Dima, Hanuman... You guys rock!

I'm digging this too much! Keep em coming guys... Raco you too brother

:rasta:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all family!

I dont know what the hell is that rig bro. As you know, there are no words in the book, just pictures.

Maybe someone with chemical knowledge could tell us some.

Bumble Buddy

That alembic is beautiful.

I think the rig is a solvent extraction unit: a thermocouple in the lid of the pressure cooker is connected to a dial thermometer to regulate heat provided by flame below, the can hanging above with a valve on each end of the connection is filled with resin+solvent, the ball float-valve inside the cooker regulates the flow of resin+solvent, the rigid tubing is connected to a vaccuum pump likely... eh? :chin:

hanuman

I dont know what the hell is that rig bro. As you know, there are no words in the book, just pictures.

No no, in my version of the book, there is a chapter with miniatures of all the pics and captions explaining what's happening, especially in the Oil chapter. Trouble is all my books are in cartons atm, but I'll look for it and I'll try to scan the pages.

h :ying:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Yes bro, my fucking memory....

last pages with miniatures have some sentences as a title of the pics..if i remember well...

i go to pick the book to see what say about what the alembic pic is.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hi all:
Raco, thx for input mate, very interesthing new...

IMG_2522.jpg

detail:
IMG_252314.jpg

best vibes to all, and thx for posting...
see ya

Maybe someone with chemical knowledge could tell us some.

This apparatus is called autoclave, usually used for sterilization of surgery tools or stuff like that.
Don't know exactly how it work, but if memory serves me ether is involved and the Brotherhood of Eternal Love used to produce their Afghan Honey Oil with this kind of material.

Irie !