What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaman2112

Hey this site kicks ass so all you that love the great sunshine state or atleast live here and love to grow some great pot!
Lets talk Springtime is apoun us here damn 80's here need the A/C on! I have some AK-48 and some BOG Melody and some seeds I made of a couple of Strains I liked one was a bagseed but great weed wish it would have been that good when I bought the bag....lol I call her DR.G because she has a cough med type taste but not a bad taste and crossed one of her clones with a C-99 Dad cant wait till next grow so I can try it still in the oven stage....lol Hey do you find the soil here one place great the next sucks Yeah me2! Well Guys Lets get rockin we have alot of work to do!

Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112

have starter cups outside with little babbies arnt they cute when there small! & they grow up so fast befroe you know there out of the ground and you only see them when You want something.
You know this has a familer sound to it :) Going to try some Bog lifesavers outside this year too But just ordered them last night so it will be a week before I can start them babies! So many plots so little Time :) So what are you guys going to sow this year?

Aquaman2112

Hey for all you in Pinellis county there is a great store for all you growing needs!

http://www.simplyhydroponics.com/
It is in Largo Fl between StPete and Clearwater Great people good prices and will deal with you on some things depending on his cost! You can tell them Aquaman2112 sent ya and they will look you right in the eye and say "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" But hey we will know Now if your in Hillsbourgh county/pasco county There is a Worms Way off 56th st in Tampa that is take I-4 to MLK go north 1st major road is 56st go right and it is on the left Also Great people and Products matter of fact here is a link to that store and others in the SE you can get there from I-275 take MLK south to 56th street go left on left in a strip mall type stores only about 11/2 mile from MLK and 56th st

http://www.greenair.com/eastern-us.htm

Aquaman2112

Last edited:
Broward County here. I noticed on OG that there are many Florida growers, even though this state has some of the toughest cultivation laws in the nation. I personally think that it has much to do with the free spirited nature of us Floridians. I moved here in 1988, and have been here ever since. I absolutely love Florida, and any Floridian is a friend of mine.

Forfingoz

drdon

Hernando Checking in

Hernando Checking in

I can't believe the number of operation popped here this year. Two houses in Tampa, two operations in Hernando (Brooksville), and another two last week I think in Pinellas. Be careful at the Hydro shops. I'm going outdoors this year hoping for good things from Sweet Tooth #3, #4, Tropicana, BOG beans.

WEST COAST

booboy

The Tampa growers were dumb asses. Sheet hanging in the windows with lights visible? Besides, it was in a high end sub division with all kinds of neighbors. C'mon, gotta be smarter than that to be successful. Peace from the swamp

:tup:

Fl here. Well more Al than Fl but thats just because someone fucked up a survey ;)
I have already put out several clones for my class of 04 round. We had a little snap up here and was concerned about them but they seem to be doing fine. Dont really plan on much maintenance on them as they were extra clones and rather than see them die in the crisper I figured it would be better to give em all a chance.

tup

Aquaman2112

Four Fingers, DrDon BooBoy & TUP Whats up Guys?!!!!!!!I love it here Ole WS on OG has taught me a Bunch and thanks To OG I can grow my ass off! But I try to help people on there and get website not responding just typed for thirty minutes on a reply to a double poyying question with links and other things to loose it to website not responding I was like SHIT so the poor guy will have too wait on someone else hell my fingers acnt handle anther lost - n- Space thing Thank God for this new site! Up top sounds kinda Arragant but compared to the growing I did the 20 years before I found Online facts on growing my work load has been cut in half with my outcomes Tripple what it was So Goodole Aquaman2112 is a Stoned Camper :)!
I still believe what gets you caught is your mouth 99-outta 100 times for the inside grower! outside its how far do you want to hike and are you willing to put the time/work My goals are easy to acomplish I just want to grow enough for my family (I have a Big Pot smoking family) I am geared up for spring baby Does anyone here use a GPS? I was thinking it could be great or the worse thing ever! A map to within 3 meters of your growsites But I do alot of remote I mean remote Hiking and Things while I am out that would make this a God send no telling how many pounds I have forgotten about or just could not refind them after my short term memorie loss ass........ But would hate LEO to find it and then bam your not just a one or 2 plant guy anymore! What do you guys think?

speck

Hey Y'all

Great to see Floridians here. Because of the draconian laws down here I've had no connection to the outside world of cultivation. So the computer has change everything

Wow this is great.

I grow in a very remote part of SW Florida. My family has been on this land since 1853, so we true crackers.

We grow from seeds my uncle brought back from Vietnam, but who knows what it has been mixed with over the years.

I've introduced genetic from Gypsy and BOG and soon Res and Reeferman. I also brought in some stuff from central america. I did this to introduce diversity, which aint always welcome in the cracker world, but we got to get 21st century.

This we grow is all cur-dog, we select for what goes well and gets us really stoned. There is enough growing around here that I don't know if anybody can contain the male pollen.

No body sells we just trade around here. We keep are heads down, we are used to being poor so nobody is out to cash in. So many got kilt or jailed for sugglin back in the 70's and 80's that we went back to the swamp.

I learned alot from OG but the dick swinging got old.

I am so happy FLA is represented here.

bless you all

G

hiya

hiya

anybody know if a brit can holiday in the usa if they have done time in uk for dealing ten yrs ago

Aquaman2112

I don't know but Damn I sure would hope so dealing isnt a Physical crime unless maybe you were in a shootout when you got busted they let the beatles in!

No Idea .. I wouldnt think it would matter....

G

like a proper answer

like a proper answer

aqua hiya is that a ye or ney

G

re holiday usa

re holiday usa

my mates mrs won the holiday should he risk going ,he has met paul mcartney:D

G

family hols but

family hols but

would he be able to get decent weed easy or is the good stuff pricey and undercover. would like a guide whilst there to save pissing about uno 4 house rental etc. dont know where he wants to go probably florida 1 week then who knows wilderness or something

Herby

Hello all you fellas and gals in florida
I aint a floridian but I have just come back of a fantastic holiday in orlando with my famliy, we did all the parks and such.even went to the reggae fest at the city walk in universal.............fellas your home state is pretty cool, the weather looks ideal for outdoor growing and I cant wait to see all your grows:D

Hazyfontazy your mate is supposed to get a visa but I was in the same shit m8 i did a bit of bird in my late teeens so I should have got a visa but I just lied on the visa application you have to do on the plane before you get there if you declare anything at this point they'll just send you home the visa takes 14 weeks to process he does apply for one.....and if he's got a drug conviction then he can forget it they just wont let him in:(

I guess you cant have everything..... you florida peeps have got a beutiful home.......just crazy laws n shit;)

nice to meet y'all and apoliges from a british intruder!!!

Peace

Herby

izzyspun

Wassup all... glad to see florida represented well in the grow scene. Everyone stay safe, and let there be dank....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts