What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Thought I would document this grow cause I haven't seen these in any other threads. I only had 3 so hoping for females
Will be veg under 2 x 65 HLG leds in a 3x3 tent. Flower will be under 2 315 with Phillips 3100k bulbs
A couple pix to get caught up
I also have Tony lime gorrila that will get popped soon as I make more room :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Weekly update
Just upped the feed on these but not full strength. Just a little nudge up. They seem to like the teas so far. What a difference a week made

Buckeyebandit

Hey Tony
I was just in your thread and seen antenna worked with the bx3 . I have some mullumbimby madness seed that I am thinking of using ( females) to make a couple personal crosses with. I was thinking your Sour dubb but after seeing your thread I'm scratching my head. Looking to shave some flower time down (16 weeks ) and make them a little more indoor friendly. Any thoughts ?

Beanzy

Im soaking a pack of the GLH too! I’m subbed here for this one I know you’ll kill it, ya got a couple weeks on me. Mine are going outside for a GG, I’m hoping for some monsters. My jar is empty.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Tony
I was just in your thread and seen antenna worked with the bx3 . I have some mullumbimby madness seed that I am thinking of using ( females) to make a couple personal crosses with. I was thinking your Sour dubb but after seeing your thread I'm scratching my head. Looking to shave some flower time down (16 weeks ) and make them a little more indoor friendly. Any thoughts ?

Go for it bro bro. Post pics when ya do!

Latest posts

Latest posts