What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puscifer

nice work pus, that hash looks especially killer. whats the lineage of the purple diesel?
Not sure brother, was gifted to me by a well respected grower here in the Sunshine. The hash is Purple through/through. Real sweet&sticky and tastes like a party in your mouth:party:

Puscifer....looking very tasty. Bet a couple of hits of that bubble and the day is set.
You know it! Check your pm's.

L

Lee Van Kief

no doubt it looks like its mighty tasty. got to love the purple trichs.

More like inverted mountains I guess.... The trails are on the property where they started to dig the cross Florida barge canal. Over 60 miles off bad ass trails out there and some great gorilla opportunities.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn you guys did not invite me to the party? Good to see folks step up and put these informants on blast. Hopefully things can get back to the golden days where men had Honor and informants got dealt with. Anyways good to see you guys still rolling and making things happen.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Hey Khan...in London. Making a little stash here...celebrating all the successful mailings from the 4/20 trip to Dam.

How you doing?

Nice, must have been a blast.

I've been finishing a new box off, it's room with in a room.
I've got a new light mover on the way to handle 4 lights in stead of two. That and the floor, and I'm done. I've been running it with real low tables and some on the floor and letting the A/C and the dehumidifier handle the waste. With the cO2 it's not going to work so I've got to make up my mind and do something, I'm watering to much for that now, and frankly it's a waste of wattage ( in regards to the dehumidifier).

Dialing it in has been fun, it's popping in there. :plant grow:Did I mention that the girls get hungry?

Here's the link , I've been slacking and need to get some more posted, and finish it up. But I'm going to relocate my large veg room back there so their is still much to do.

Damn you guys did not invite me to the party? Good to see folks step up and put these informants on blast. Hopefully things can get back to the golden days where men had Honor and informants got dealt with. Anyways good to see you guys still rolling and making things happen.

We knew you'd find your way in, good to see you, welcome to the new digs!:tiphat:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
p98 bubba, mob boss, ultra sonja, dmt, zamadelica, la affie x fire og, shit, double strawberry diesel, grape stomper og

peace

P

Puscifer

Current lineup; Pre98 Bubba Kush, OrtegaxOg, Gorlla Grape, Purple Diesel. Those are my keepers. :)
Pheno searching 'Raskels Fire Romulan, Chrome's Pink Bazooka and (Outlaws) Mentalfloss X Double Purple Doja.
Will probably be cracking a pack of 'raskels Wifi and possibly Gage's Grape Stomper BX2.:tiphat:

Also have 3 tga spacedog females I have yet to flower and a male that I just dusted a branch of the following: uk cheese, chem-d, pure kush, granddaddy white, and gs cookies!

Coba

Veteran
that's keeping FL green!

"You may not vote on any more threads today." <--- bullshit, it's only 7am

damn NICE line ups gents...

i've got a keeper of each of ... sssdh x jack and peyote purple,

I'm looking through the... to x bmr bx1, vr x nl5/h,

and that bubblegum cross... it's wayy too stanky for me... last time I ran it I could smell it through a new filter... all the way from the road!

so it's gone on to a better place.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
the la affie x fire og will get topped and once the clones root ill flip them to tell sex.

ill be able to try the Zamadelica in july.............flowering her 115 days or so and i have a colombian gold cross im taking 90 days but will start to let her go 100 days.

i want to pop VietBlack x Thai and a server fund pick-up frm Nachillo -- SuperMadreBlanc which is [SSH x Rene Madre] x HoneyWhite.........just dont need to be overrun w/sativas right now.

peace

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGR Wifi
Britsh Hempire Purple Domina
Catnip Bubblegum x Agent Orange
then a couple of my own creations...
(Socal Master Kush x White) x Alien Kush f2
Honey White bx2 x SSSDH

and Puscifer if you could keep us informed on the mental floss x dpd f2 that would be great. ran half a pack a couple years ago and didnt find anything to my personal liking. also got a pack of freakshow from the same breeder (pre98 bubba kush x dpd f2).....these seeds are getting older, I believe from '08.

P

Puscifer

Lee Van kief, I sampled some from a half assed soil grow and wasn't really impressed but this time she'll be run on ebb/flo tables with meticulous care so we shall see...
mellowfellow, I'll keep you posted on the MFXDPD for sure. This is the very last female. Had two others that were the deepest purple you could ever imagine but were lacking on buzz and had zero flavor.
Did I read right, you have a pack of Outlaw's Pre98 bubba X DPD? Fook man, drop those babies in some water!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.