What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOR Cracked = UNSAFE!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
jeez, this is reading like a scare propaganda text for the government..

you guys are watching too many movies and shows, maybe comics or something , because you are making it sound like the government has all the best hackers and tech people and all that (yeah, cause they pay so well, right?)

and a bunch of future science gadgets to boot.

but look at their fucking track record in everything.

2 years to get those guys

and i bet they used a snitch, not a case of them hacking into everything.

the government is efficient on the level of "oops, sorry about bombing that school to shit, we wanted the house next to it."

the government never ever does a fucking adequate job, and when they come near to it, then it took them years and probably outside contractors to boot lool. (Every dog has its day)

i mean , even starting the fucking drugwar takes a a fucking moron.

and morons accomplish, moronic things.

lol, fucking hollywood and making the army and government look efficient (in 50 takes with professional stuntmen and doctor made models (non of whom are actually governmentally employed nor capable of much more than repeating their lines and looking good infront of a camera with guidance (Eventually, usually they do multiple takes on every shot..)

See the problem is they have so much power and they are so crazy !! WTF .. Seriously what do you want ppl to do here .. After awhile your not sure who or what to believe anymore or who to trust because they have so much bullshit spying going on with so much war on whatever. "War on cannabis "and locking ppl up for this and you wonder why ppl are scared lol .Life in prison for possion of drugs and they are making a ton of cash and your saying we are paraniod lol DOH.. I don't have to watch TV ,,I watch life.. and I watch our Gov do what they do and this scares me a lot headband 707

oceangrownkush

Veteran
They were busted because they were using Paypal as their payment processor for LSD and MDMA, not because TOR is inherently unsafe or doesn't work.. TOR works if you use it correctly, something I'm not even 100% certain how to do (but I've been reading heh). But the Department of Homeland Security/DEA have the ability to perform whats called a deep packet inspection and can correlate anything you're doing (if they want to)... So yeah I wouldn't take buying schedule 1 substances on the internet lightly, and I wouldn't be selling them unless I were 100% certain there was absolutely no way to have the information correlated back to me (and as you need to use a bank account to get bitcoins in the first place I think its highly unlikely that the large majority of internet narcotic transactions are done with an adequate level of anonymity)...

Sad that those people are busted and facing charges, sad that this country is still putting up with this bullshit war on our liberties. The government can go fuck off with their imposed sobriety, I ingest what the fuck I want to and no CSA can tell me otherwise.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
But the Department of Homeland Security/DEA have the ability to perform whats called a deep packet inspection and can correlate anything you're doing (if they want to)...
Yes. Apologies if this is old news (and long) but:www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1Tor is good. Its open source and coded by people who at least seem to care passionately about freedom. The US government does fund it, but they also use Tor themselves, so make of that what you will.https://www.torproject.org/about/sponsors.html.en

Nonphixion

They were busted because they were using Paypal as their payment processor for LSD and MDMA, not because TOR is inherently unsafe or doesn't work.. TOR works if you use it correctly, something I'm not even 100% certain how to do (but I've been reading heh). But the Department of Homeland Security/DEA have the ability to perform whats called a deep packet inspection and can correlate anything you're doing (if they want to)... So yeah I wouldn't take buying schedule 1 substances on the internet lightly, and I wouldn't be selling them unless I were 100% certain there was absolutely no way to have the information correlated back to me (and as you need to use a bank account to get bitcoins in the first place I think its highly unlikely that the large majority of internet narcotic transactions are done with an adequate level of anonymity)...

Sad that those people are busted and facing charges, sad that this country is still putting up with this bullshit war on our liberties. The government can go fuck off with their imposed sobriety, I ingest what the fuck I want to and no CSA can tell me otherwise.

One does not need a bank account to get bitcoins. You use a website to setup a transaction with a local bank of your choosing. The bank is expecting a deposit of a certain amount on that day or whatever. You fill out a deposit slip with the websites account number on it, bring in the cash of the exact amount the site told you, and then the bank takes it and you're all done. Within one hour you will have that cash turned into bitcoins... no bank account needed.

Turning bitcoins into cash is a different story, but you can get bitcoins pretty much anonymously using this method: walk into a specific bank you chose on the website, with a deposit slip and the exact amount of cash the website requested.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Fucking morons...but they did get away w/ it for a couple years, so what's that tell you about law enforcement...fucking morons...

Seems like the government would have "scrubbers" that search for sales, inquiries, etc so that they would have been on to this operation much sooner. Glad they weren't shipping bombs!

What is TOR?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts