What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 kW soiless grow along with iS.K

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Appreciate that, thnx. Makes a lot of sense!

As an aside, which med state do ya think is the best one to move to right now to do what we do? Michigan, Maine, California, etc.?

Finally, kind Sir, did you choose soil over coco for simplicity, cost, stealth, and increased stability in the medium itself or what?! I thought I remember you using coco in previous grows and loving it, jw.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
i'd say move to maine if you can deal with the isolation. 99 plants and under is a misdemeanor even without your card.

i'm not using soil, it's soiless. promix hp myco. don't know what it is about this stuff, but i love it. the coco just need alot more watering etc..if i do go back to coco, i'd be setting up a drip system.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
yeah Maine has nice laws in that regard, I am concerned over infrastructure though. I think they only have 3-4 dispenso's, guess would have to meet peeps in the scene up there? shiet!

I heard in CO growers are unable to donate to the D's anymore, so one can be a caregiver there w patients but no donating? and I hear Cali is expensive, low prices (2k-3k per #, but guess one can make up for it in volume?)

This industry moves so fast!

JimmyNeutron

I live in Michigan and the medical laws are kinda messed up. a caregiver can have 5 patients + themselves and 72 plants total. there are currently no laws to set up a co-op and you are only allowed to have 2.5 ounces per patient.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Pretty random first post lmao

Bro the rooms are looking SWEET. You are going to be pulling them down with that perpetualness. 25 days and I will have a compareable space and I happen to be aiming for the same show, 8k flip flop perpetual. Nothing better then tearing nugs down, and having to walk in the next room to prop some up. Perpetual is the only way to go if you are trying to make a living doing this shit.

Thanks for sharing man, I will be back to see how things are going. Keep killin em!

Blaze215

First off Kudos on an incredible grow. Your knowledge really shines through. Secondly would you mind detailing your nute regimen as well as the details in regards to your atmosphere.

Thanks,

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
thanks miss, blaze, joe. JOEEEE what's good my dude? you still doing your thing?

i run spurrs profile.

GH floramicro 5 ml/gal
GH floragro 5 ml/gal
GH florabloom 7 ml/gal
CalMag+ 5 ml/gal
DynaGro Silica 2.5 ml/gal
Epsom Salts .5g/gal

only differences i do...switch out the CalMag+ to CalMax halfway through bloom to cut the mag, and at the same time half way through flower i start using bloombastic at 2.5 ml/gal

:)

my camera is broke, and when i went to go get the one i wanted at bestbuy it was on back order, so let me get that sorted out, and i'll get some new pics soon.

crop is at about 4 weeks and looking great!! :)

Cali-Kush

If u get a lb per light of O.G. then your doing something amazing. Iv messed with og plenty of times and i have trouble averging more then 23grams per plant. under 600 watts but still those o.g are supper stubborn. grow looks too be an exciting im tagged and ready to see it all lit up

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah kush still doing the same game diff strains...just keeping low pro for a while, lifes stress makes ya paranoid sometimes, lol....and I don't have a internet connection availible to me all the time...

You lok like your doing a lot better than you were last time I seen you

And to the guy above....a lb a light of any strain in my books is either the norm or the minimum....my last run I got 26 from 16 lights of og kush, but I'm bummed cuz a friend I know gets 35+ from 16 lights and the fucker cuts his shit at 60 days every crop, and only 4 week veg....he is an oldschool commercial grower and is all about ease and profit but he does still pump out one hell of a product and says he never ferts more than 550 ppm every second watering.......he has been at the same location for 17 years and been commercial growing inside since the late 80's....so I know his system works for him...now to just get it to work for me, lol

m4n

Yeah kush still doing the same game diff strains...just keeping low pro for a while, lifes stress makes ya paranoid sometimes, lol....and I don't have a internet connection availible to me all the time...

You lok like your doing a lot better than you were last time I seen you

And to the guy above....a lb a light of any strain in my books is either the norm or the minimum....my last run I got 26 from 16 lights of og kush, but I'm bummed cuz a friend I know gets 35+ from 16 lights and the fucker cuts his shit at 60 days every crop, and only 4 week veg....he is an oldschool commercial grower and is all about ease and profit but he does still pump out one hell of a product and says he never ferts more than 550 ppm every second watering.......he has been at the same location for 17 years and been commercial growing inside since the late 80's....so I know his system works for him...now to just get it to work for me, lol
What kind of system does he run??

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
open bulb horizontal batwing reflectors...in soil he mixes himself, uses the "blue powder ferts" aka jacks professional....and he says he never feeds over 550 ppm every second watering...

i could go into more details, but to put it simple this guy is old school, and KISS is a must....

Blaze215

open bulb horizontal batwing reflectors...in soil he mixes himself, uses the "blue powder ferts" aka jacks professional....and he says he never feeds over 550 ppm every second watering...

i could go into more details, but to put it simple this guy is old school, and KISS is a must....

No, please go into more detail.

Latest posts

Latest posts