What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive got a few nice international cuts running atm - thanks to a kind benefactor ;)

early days but i'll throw up some pics so you can compare them later on. modular scrog, organic.

Chem D - this one is being flowered under an LED. 2 modules under 100watts so this plant is getting 50w. we are just over two weeks in and the screen has filled out nicely, training stage is almost over i think....
picture.php

next two are being flowered under a 250. i get 4 mudules in the cab so these are getting a quarter of the light each.
ECSD (CC cut) - 3 weeks in - looks like it's topping out to me but who knows - first time ive run it.
picture.php

and Sour D (dna cut) - few less tops on this one but with more space they will likely get bigger
picture.php

i found all the cuts to be nice to work with - not finicky in any way so far. stretchy but not too stretchy (so far :D )

ill throw up some updates in a few weeks :thank you:

VG

ECSD cc cut.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Cool thanks for posting those up VG....I am interested in seeing how the cuts under your Led perform....take care!

H

Hoover_lungz

Sour Diesel cut

Sour Diesel cut

Here is the Sour Diesel cut i bought to the UK in 2009 from my good friend Aron This is one of the SD's that has been flaoting around the UK and im glad i bought it back to share with you guys:dance013:

I would only regard the CC and the DnA SourD cut i bought back, the only legit SD cuts in the UK.

Attachments

• east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520022.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520022.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 52
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520027.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520027.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 52
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520084.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520084.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 48
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520043.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520043.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 50
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520040.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520040.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 48
  • P1020031
    P1020031
    135.7 KB · Views: 56
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520023.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520023.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520021.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520021.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 42
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520019.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520019.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
  • east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520007.JPG
    east%2520coast%2520sour%2520diesel%25202010%2520007.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 51

Dr. D

Veteran
Which one Jah? Dna? Imo thats not even Sour D.
I wanted to get some discussion going on this cut just ive recently grown it out and tbh is seems to me to be an Og kush x chem of some description, quite different to the ECSD clone..:2cents:

H

Hoover_lungz

Which one Jah? Dna? Imo thats not even Sour D.
I wanted to get some discussion going on this cut just ive recently grown it out and tbh is seems to me to be an Og kush x chem of some description, quite different to the ECSD clone..:2cents:

Dr,D call it whatever you want m8 lol, its fire and thats one thing we know :dance013:

DnA handed it out as Sour Diesel so thats what its called by most of us unless you have a new name for it DrD??

See you at 420 and we will get a discussion on and we will pop into the DnA shop and you can ask them face to face what the cut is and where it is from? I can only say i got the cut from them and they give it to me as Sour Diesel and she is fucking potent as fuck and does reek of fuel for sure. whatever the cut is i know she knocks out the Sd cuts going around in smell and potency but let get a smoke out going at the cup with Sour d and Exodus cheese:)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll let you know which one i like best in a couple of months :D - cant wait...
im interested in how much better these elite cuts are than my own mum selections from seed.

VG

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I grew a Casey Jones cutting out of the UK last year... was very nice and afaik that is the cut that you see in here in NL (this adds up based on knowing who that cut went to and subsequently seeing cj in certain shops)

H

Hoover_lungz

i'll let you know which one i like best in a couple of months :D - cant wait...
im interested in how much better these elite cuts are than my own mum selections from seed.

VG

Look forward to your report, Hopefully we should have all these Sour Diesels at the 420cup to see which is authentic and which isnt, im not taking anyones word online as people could chat shit online and the only way we will know which is the real deal or the best is to test them at the 420cup amongst real smokers. I look forward to trying all the Diesels out there, probably there is a better cut out there but im not relying on pics on the net and hear say.

when we come online, we all are experts in our own eyes..

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Wish i was able to make it this year but not gonna happen. Next year its a must though! You are spot on with what u said bout trying them out to see whats real and whats not....hard to judge soley on pics or hearsay. Ill be looking forward to hearing how it goes and then next year be there with my own stash hopefully. take care.

H

Hoover_lungz

I grew a Casey Jones cutting out of the UK last year... was very nice and afaik that is the cut that you see in here in NL (this adds up based on knowing who that cut went to and subsequently seeing cj in certain shops)

As far as i know Jamie the Casey jones cut floating around Dam is the Trucannabliss cut and i have to say she is worthy cut and a tastey smoke:)

theherbalizor

Veteran
I am 99% sure that the DNA cut that jah brought back is the AJ original Diesel.

It has that meaty chem funk. Similar to og, but def a chem back ground. At say day 21-28 of flower it looks just like the Chem 91. Which is part of the AJ cut OD.

H

Hoover_lungz

I am 99% sure that the DNA cut that jah brought back is the AJ original Diesel.

It has that meaty chem funk. Similar to og, but def a chem back ground. At say day 21-28 of flower it looks just like the Chem 91. Which is part of the AJ cut OD.

Herby Aron told me this is the Central Cali orginal Sour Diesel.

When i bought this cut back in 2009 during 420 cup time, i hooked ojd up a cut and we knew nobody in our circle in the uk had any real Sour diesel cuts at that time. When me and oj smoked this sour d we instantly knew we have never smoked anything like this in the sour d range that was so meaty fuely like this.That is why ojd uses it in his breeding projects. Ojd knows his shit and smokes and grows the dankest weed around and i know for a fact he would never use sum low potency sour diesel cut.

Description
Fuel (Carnosseur genetics)

FUEL is DNA sour d x chemdog bx2. sour d from dna is some fuely meaty dank im not sure what sour d cut this is or if it even is but this stuff is straight dank with a super strong buzz and lovely creamy kushy meaty flavourmakes this a winner for sho that hit with our super stinky chem male is going to be something out of this world odour will be a big problem so make sure filters are 100% working. Indica/Sativa 70/30.
10-12 week indoors
out door nov-dec

Sum people say that the Sd cut we have looks like Chem d, well please tell me the make up of Sour diesel?? coz im sure chem d 91 is in it, so why shouldn't it make sense for the ChemD 91 traits to be in it? as it is in its genetics make up Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lmfao

I would love to see a sour diesel that is more diesely fuelly brainfuck than this cut.

H

Hoover_lungz

History of the Chemdawg Family

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In 91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you cant blame him). The 3 females were labeled chemdawg(now 91 chemdawg), chemdawg a (now chemdawgs sister), and chemdawg b. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled c, d, and e. the e seed never germinated, c turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg d was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:
'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as weasel.

'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawgs Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x 93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdawg D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdawg D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdawg crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdawg x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdawg x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.

"Original article by: High&Lonesome

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just been reading the chemdog 101 thread. interesting.

what do you guys think about the idea that the original 'dawg' (the weed that chemdog found the seeds in) may actually be one of the many diesel or OG kush cuts?? some OG cuts seem very old to be chemdog hybrids.

i have no idea - but it was an interesting read anyway. :)

whatever happens im gonna have to make some tough decisions about the cuts i keep because i dont have space for all my own and the ones i was lucky enough to be gifted recently...
my cup runneth over :D

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts