What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

G

Great read H&L ....thanks for the info it was a good read...like a grower breeders murder mystery tale....

and the breeder was wonkabe in colorado with a pound of chemdawg....Just kidding hahaha sounded funnier in my head...lol

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea H...this puts all the pieces together....and it woz much needed in the head :biglaugh:....all these diffrent chem's..i woz getting a little hard 2 keep up what woz what...deffinetly a great readup....

G

Raskal, Superdog must be still held by someone because I smoked some last year. I'm not sure if Chem grew it or not. H&L, great job on the thread, nice to see the info all together and some very pretty pictures to boot.

exactlywatt

Damn H&L, this makes it so much easier to refresh one's memory on the chem's. I don't know how many times I've read most of that info and forgotten some of it, and then had to search through tons of threads to piece it all back together. Thank you for putting it all in one place, and for including the known crosses as well. A++ job!!

great thread . I love the comparison pics..thanks for putting in the effort.my too cents...the Super Dog/ Giesel are the same strain, just different names. giesel has cdd in it while diesel has the 91

Burt

Veteran
great job lonesome!
it's nice to be able to look at one post and see the true story of a legend
have a safe weekend everyone :joint:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Phil N. Heiman said:
great thread . I love the comparison pics..thanks for putting in the effort.my too cents...the Super Dog/ Giesel are the same strain, just different names. giesel has cdd in it while diesel has the 91

Hello Phil,

Yea Raskal this is the story that I got on the Superdawg/Giesel cross.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
greta thread h & l

all the chemdog info you can want

they all look sweet

and i can see similarity in sour diesel crosses i have grown

G

great info. this was long overdue to have the info in one place. respect :wave:

CaliKushedB

What up everyone. new to icmag and this is definitely a great thread. no bs and drama. all straight from the dudes that started it all. bu i was wondering where the idea/rumor of Original OG being (Chemdawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]) come from? i've seen some people mention it in numerous threads. i'd appreciate a response. thanks

CaliKushedB

Chemdawg 101

what up everyone. i'm new to icmag and gotta say that this is definetly a great thread. no bas and drama. straight from the dudes that started this revolution. but i was wondering if anyone knew where the idea/rumor that the Original OG was actually (Chemdawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]) came from? i've read it in numerous thread and would appreciate clearing it up thanks. peace

mtnjohn

Veteran
H&L......great thread bro , you outdid yourself on this one!!!!

i'm curious about the particulars of the chem's

things like ...how much do they stretch in flower?
what are their nutrient requirements... are they heavy or light feeders?
do they respond well to topping?

things of this general nature......this seems to be the thread for it
i'm all ears

mj

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Thanks H&L !!! I had givin up on trying to figure out what happend with each of the Chem seeds..No more searching for Chem info, sweet!! The pic's are going to be a valuable tool for me. Great job and thanks to all that contributed...mitsu

mtnjohn said:
H&L......great thread bro , you outdid yourself on this one!!!!

i'm curious about the particulars of the chem's

things like ...how much do they stretch in flower?
what are their nutrient requirements... are they heavy or light feeders?
do they respond well to topping?

things of this general nature......this seems to be the thread for it
i'm all ears

mj

:yeahthats Good idea!

I'd also like to know more specifics of each one....it would be great to have it all in one thread. :yes:

JC

Latest posts

Latest posts