What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

70s_PotHead

Heres a few from one of my resent grows, 1st 2 are Cherry bomb II and the 3rd is a Robert Plant. There not the biggest kolas but there pretty damn big considering there were grown in 5.25 inch pots :yoinks:

70s :joint:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZEROKOOL said:
-mrwags
thats a talll mofo!!!
frickin sick looking!~

-Truth
thoes pics are of his WET bud, that stuff isnt dry. and its a bummer we loser soo much when it dries, but thats fact.
dosent mean hes not a nimrod
i understand what you mean by the small sidebranches, bud consists of alot of these all seperating at every node with 2 branches at even flower node it fills nicely..

-truecannabliss
thats some SICK bud you grew there man!
the ak is equaly as nice, im glad my ak isnt the only plant thats prone to easy heat-stress, my top leafs wont -not cup no matter how cold it is. even in 70 they cup.

~timtim
i like that pic it looks like the bud needs that chain to hold it up!!!

~-mrwags
looked at the pic again that thing is amazing i love how colorful it is, what strain.

cant wait for my buds to fill-in and post some fat solid colas, they are airy...
im also flowering under 1000MH and 1000HPS the mh adds strech in flower if i was learnded proper

Not sure what you mean about heat stress & maybe i've taken you the wrong way but my AK47 was grown in perfect conditions and any characteristics shown in my photos are genetic not climatic.
110ak47_02_.JPG

110ak47_04_.JPG

110ak47_03_.JPG

Peace

I think when someone comes out and says, "NO ONE else has colas THIS BIG" is asking for people to start "barking" at him.

The best way to "make your self feel good", would have been to make your topic say....I don't know, something like; "Are these AK's looking descent?"

You would have had everyone that said something negative, praise you, and say that you were on the right track.

just my 2 cents

RUSh

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Nice phat colas, everyone.

I agree with Rush and Shaolin, that title was just begging for the smackdown, it always does...very definitive and subjective. "No one" is a pretty tough statement to back up.

ZEROCOOL, I hope it was just bad wording so therefore we can just chalk it up to clumsy typing and go back to enjoying the pics of huge buds. :joint: :wave:

This is truly a unique place where there is no mean-spirited competition or animosity toward others. This is a place of learning and caring and helping and sharing and chillin. That's the vibe. That's the way we like it. I can tell by most of your posts that you are a good person who means well. It is much better to be low key than hi test, if ya know what I mean. This is a place of respect.

Thank you everyone for some truly inspiring pictures of your beautiful plants and for a real sense of your dedication and hard work. Bravo. It drives us all. This is a movement and a lifestyle and a medicine and an individual choice and a right and it is people like the ones here that help propel that movement forward until our goals are met. Thank you.

:respect:

G

truecannabliss said:
Not sure what you mean about heat stress & maybe i've taken you the wrong way but my AK47 was grown in perfect conditions and any characteristics shown in my photos are genetic not climatic.

110ak47_04_.JPG

Peace

oh yea man thoes are some VERY nice shots.. i was refering to the slight "cupping" of the few top leafs on the plant in this pic. ITS NO BIG DEAL
IMHO but my plants are doing it a tad worse ...

i smoked wayy too much when i posted the topic i wasnt expecting so much negativity, but should have, i wanted people to see the name and know they HAD to check it out...

should rename it "super-mega-massive-cola-a-thon pics-posting-mega-maddness"

i love how when the top of the cola is soo big, it has a bunch of thoes flower pods poking up... i love how there like a a bunch of dishes stacked.. with fur out the sides...

Last edited:
G

My schwarz is bigger than yours..lol...Im luvin the battle of the budz-

shaolin037

Hey Neptune how did you like the potency of POG? I've heard there is a pheno used commonly by commercial growers that grows beaster nugs. From those pics it doesn't look like beaster...but sure produces like it. Also how was the Bubbleberry? Thats one of the first strains I grew during my first grow. Man it came out like shit but once I learned and I think back on it I wish I could of grown it recently....definitely would of been dank.

G

ethereal said:
im surprised nobody has mentioned the nitrogen toxicity..
add the laundry list of other garden-plagues he has goin on,
and you get buds like he is posting. ;) environment is a biggie.
:hotbounce
btw,
the use of expensive nutrients is not equivalent to primo end-product.
you need to know what you are doing --
just what's in that army of bottles?
do you even know what you are adding? :chin: too much N, thats for sure! :biglaugh:

what nitrogen toxicity?
we did mention the laundry list, what are you talking about?
i hapen to enter in local Rose contests when i was a young-en and being only 24 i think im doing damn-well thank you. i spent alot of time in college, not that you would know what that is, so i didnt grow weed my whole life.

this is also my first 'wave' of plants with AN. i switched over from GH to see if i could get better results. and i do know whats in the army of bottles, its there program im just following it.
i got a 1/2 p of dry romulan my friends and i are smoking right now its super stony.

-Capt. Crip

That SSH is superbig!

~ethereal
thats a gnarly plant, superthick stems holding it up..

~Neptune
super lush plant bro.. ive seen POG in other threads, looks like a great yielder.

~70s_PotHead
thoes are amazing.. i like your Co2 line also..nice additive.. i love how they all lean on eachother...

Last edited:
shaolin037 said:
Hey Neptune how did you like the potency of POG? I've heard there is a pheno used commonly by commercial growers that grows beaster nugs. From those pics it doesn't look like beaster...but sure produces like it. Also how was the Bubbleberry? Thats one of the first strains I grew during my first grow. Man it came out like shit but once I learned and I think back on it I wish I could of grown it recently....definitely would of been dank.

Don't believe everything you hear, POG is far from beasters. Beasters is shitty, because it's grown in shitty conditions, it has nothing to do with a phenotype. Besides, why would people grow massive amounts of a terrible pheno? I have tried 2 pot of gold's. One was a purple pheno, the other a regular pheno. Both were good in potency and even better in taste. Not the most potent i've tried, but from what i've seen the yield is crazy. I believe POG (also known as Golden Skush) is hindu kush X Skunk #1. It's a pretty simple cross, but IMO it has a great yield without sacrificing too much potency, taste, etc.

bud dwyer

Thats insane skin. That dude doesnt look petite either. I wish there was a better pic of that monster. Has to weigh over a pound.