What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strainguide-C99xBlackberry(Wallyduck seeds)

tempes~tos

drop dead gorgeous ladies, JLP. amazing grow.
im glad i have a pack of these waiting :) hopefully they turn out half as good as these plants.

G

Classic thread good bump!

What colors and then WILLIE TOO!!
hahahaha the man rocks....gotta love him.
COOL!

250wscrogger

wow it comes out like that in only 70 days??? looks like its time for me to hit up gypsy for some beans while these are still in stock...:joint:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
where can i order these seeds at?

you cant...there all gone...

thou FOOMAR is working with it (no f2's no male) crossing it with head seeds geisha girl ect...but i think youve found a thread of his....got a pack myself too get the best of both worlds from two unavailable strains.HH. =]-~

wdcf

I just bought some of sativa seedbanks(Nirvanas to I guess considering they bought out SSB) blackberry havent flowered them yet but I hope for good things!

tempes~tos

I bumped this old thread, to see if anyone knows where I can find any of the original wallyduck c99 or any crosses of her? I need these seeds!
I grew c99xblackberry way back, and she was the best smoke I ever had.
if anyone knows where some beans with the wallyduck c99 in them are, pls inform,

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
doesnt the gypsy nirvana collections have a cindy offering? (used with wallys c99)
GN03, I wanna say?

Could be wrong tho...
Anyway....if someone still has these seeds, good chances they are older stock.
FWIW.....

I miss my c99 x grapefruit

tempes~tos

hey hubcap,
The only one i could find, was the Mikado99. It uses the wallyduck c99.
However, I recently ordered 2 packs, and not one germinated.
I had some try to germinate after a week, but they didn't make it. Seems to be very old stock and they just don't have the strength to germinate properly. I am hesitant to try again, but if there is nothing else out there, maybe its worth trying 3 packs to see if i can get any to sprout.
thanks for the reply

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
hey hubcap,
The only one i could find, was the Mikado99. It uses the wallyduck c99.
However, I recently ordered 2 packs, and not one germinated.
I had some try to germinate after a week, but they didn't make it. Seems to be very old stock and they just don't have the strength to germinate properly. I am hesitant to try again, but if there is nothing else out there, maybe its worth trying 3 packs to see if i can get any to sprout.
thanks for the reply

that is old stock. I think it was old when I first noticed it in early 2000s. (not good with dates)
anyways, I know they are cheap, and that original cindy from what IM reading is still the cats meow over the redux, if you will, but, time will tell.
I could have sworn I saw GN03 or something along those lines (gypsy cindy crosses) SOMEWHERE....
I dont get around much anymore, and dont know if wally is still around. Or Mosca..........those are two peeps you want to track down for info.......they know this cindy pretty intimately.

good luck mate....keep us in tune.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
that is old stock. I think it was old when I first noticed it in early 2000s. (not good with dates)
anyways, I know they are cheap, and that original cindy from what IM reading is still the cats meow over the redux, if you will, but, time will tell.
I could have sworn I saw GN03 or something along those lines (gypsy cindy crosses) SOMEWHERE....
I dont get around much anymore, and dont know if wally is still around. Or Mosca..........those are two peeps you want to track down for info.......they know this cindy pretty intimately.

good luck mate....keep us in tune.
i dont know of any around still ,
ohh but im still here lol ..

some guys made some hybrids from some of those seed lots,
we did also , but none were released publicly other than for test grows ...

i still have lots of them though (the hybrids) , so at some point i may refresh the stock and make more ...

tempes~tos

is it really you??
You are a legend man!
I loved that cindy so much.. still dream of her. My jar of seeds was stolen and lost all my crosses.
I have a pack of the Grimm c99 on the way, so I am pretty excited to see if I can get anything similar.
Thanks for the info guys.