Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Soma Seeds > Amnesia haze report

Thread Title Search
Amnesia haze report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 05:55 AM #11
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the rough
great report, thanks
sweet-emotion is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 09:35 AM #12
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Soma's Amnesia Haze, truly an amazing plant, so Sativa, yet, so different to the normal halfway to haze woodiness & incense , mine has a lemon/melon aroma and a very euphoric sociable high.

Here is a mother in flower, she did not like the 15h cycle I had my outdoor plants on, and flowered on me, so is outside finishing off right now. Under a 15/16h natural light cycle, she is thinking about revegging, but is also close to finishing properly, it might be a good idea to intervene and force the last couple of weeks to make sure she does not.

I am flushing her, in the hope of sending her to the finish, believing that more nutes now will likely push her towards reveg.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:58 PM #13
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
well who knows if the AH is a SSH.. I've heard this before, and nevil went on to say jack herer is a SSH... so who knows

amazing pic, and report Dr.

you are putting out amazing work man, keep it up

have fun
habeeb is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 10:33 PM #14
dutchy

dutchy will become famous soon enough
that pheno looks killer...i hope i can get a similar one, out of the regular pack...i bet the fem version from soma is a s1 from the cupwinnig cut from 04 from barneysfarm..?!....their amnesia lemon which is based on the cup winning cut 04 from soma ,is also very nice but nothing can beet the original amnesia haze that has won 04 just a winner for all times in my opinion...i hope i can get my hands on this cut some day...thanks for sharing
dutchy is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2014, 02:36 AM #15
SAMSEED

SAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the roughSAMSEED is a jewel in the rough
neville did say that , but it was at the htcc in the 90's , sensi (ben) enterd the super silver haze as jack . but the genetics are close but defo not the same no matter what anyone says imo ,

for me all these plants are differnet
silver haze
jack herer and super sliver haze but have the same parents and are close relations . ;p

peace
SAMSEED is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:09 PM #16
sota

sota has a spectacular aura aboutsota has a spectacular aura aboutsota has a spectacular aura aboutsota has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.penthotal View Post
Amnesia haze core cut is some really really good stuff.
I got plenty of this in Ams last time and it was really beautiful herb.
Every "non" judge agreed it was core cut. And it was perfectly grown... Thank you Mr haze!
A haze looking lant, quite fat to be so sativa.
HAzy, peppery, lemony clean smell. Very nice!
I think it is an hy-pro cut as origins, but actually it is different from my amnesia and SOma's amnesia haze.
Some told me also that Hy-pro seeds aren't anyway what used and should be sometime ago...

I think Soma outbred this cut with afghan hawaian male, so here are there some differences...
My amnesia #5 is more like core cut anyway, but some less vigorous plant somehow. Same lemony tones in smell.
But is it from a SSH anyway?
I'd like to try also Arne cut someday.
I repeat I was lucky to find these keepers, with my only 2 seeds, a sort of balance for my bad luck with nycd grapefruit...
Crazy herb, but cloudy origins...
some ideas?
peace
Dr.P
....hight Dr.P, it is an old post but the topic is timeless
I have this cut, in my opinion he's fantastic, maybe you have smoked him.
I would be interested, the difference between the phenotypes.

good vibes!

sota is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 09:56 PM #17
Piff Rhys Jones
♣ Hugging Trees ♣

Piff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to all
Piff Rhys Jones has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nev did a lot of work with NL5 x Haze C before releasing seed lines.

According to Sam there was a cutting called SSH in 1988, years before the line was worked into seed form:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
SSH was not available until the late 1980's, 1988 specifically. And it was just called Haze X NL not SSH yet.

-SamS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHaze
ssh is a nl5haze x skunk haze. originally it was the jack herer but was not stable enough and was redone in 1995 after nev left sensi. i have a pix of the chalk board from the cannabis castle that nev used to write his crossing experimnets on. it shows the what he was up to at the time.
The Mr Haze quote is from 2009 before Nev popped up online saying the same thing.

I'd love to see those chalk board photos Mr Haze!

Peace

Old 03-14-2015, 01:59 PM #18
Tipz
Banned

Tipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the rough

Try the MNS forums....there's a huge debate on the lineage.... Shanti weighs in over there
No one knows for sure. The current version has been worked so much even by Soma, that it doesn't even resemble the original. The core maks a perfect match with p19. p19 above.
A19 is more stable than most all current reworked phenos. PM me
Tipz is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2015, 02:01 PM #19
Tipz
Banned

Tipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the rough
A19

Tipz is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2015, 02:56 AM #20
Tipz
Banned

amnesia orange

very nice work P.
Tipz is offline Quote