What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Rain

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet!!

I got these from Eskobar over and San's Shop like 4 months ago. Haven't popped em yet. I was actually thinking about how I may never get to pop these and what a waste of money it was.

I'll be soaking them tonight. :thank you:

ddrew

Veteran
Few pics of my Chocolate rain

Attachments

• choc 1.jpg
    choc 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
  • choc2.jpg
    choc2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 15
  • choc3.jpg
    choc3.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 16
  • choc4.jpg
    choc4.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14

ddrew

Veteran
Real kushy smelling, if that makes sense.

Big plant too, it might be hard to tell from the pics, I had to tie it all over the place or it would have been over 5 feet.

I'll give it some more sniffing tonight and see if I can give a better description of it.
I was really hoping for a chocolaty smell and taste, but if it's not there that's fine, still a great plant.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
The freebies with the original release were almost the best part...Chem D X True Blueberry, 15 for me thank you! Both phenos are outstanding...although the shorter Kush dom one is the one I kept. Less of the fruity smell and flavor, and much more of a rich chocolate aroma, and the flavor transfered into the darkest herb I've tasted. So dark and chocolatey but so smooth. High is very slow to progress, but it is mellow and relaxing to the max. Esko is a breeder at the top of his game, but with the most humble attitude.

ddrew

Veteran
Esko is a breeder at the top of his game, but with the most humble attitude.
Couldn't agree more.
It's nice to see someone world class like that that's not full of themselves.

Well I was smelling on it again and what I came up with was a main earthy kush smell if you put your nose right on the buds, but if you pull back from it a bit, and wave it slightly, there is a faint chocolate undertone to it, and strangely enough, a mild beet scent also.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Couldn't agree more.
It's nice to see someone world class like that that's not full of themselves.

Well I was smelling on it again and what I came up with was a main earthy kush smell if you put your nose right on the buds, but if you pull back from it a bit, and wave it slightly, there is a faint chocolate undertone to it, and strangely enough, a mild beet scent also.

CR is great smellin and tasty, dark, cocoa, coffee, chocolate funk, imagine she's a great hash, kief producer, imagine that taste concentrated as it will be in fx dry-sieve. Rockin
It's potent enough, some phenos more than others ofc.
Stony, mellow, rather clear head high

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
..... Got 2 females out of 4 seeds.....
3 weeks into flower and these babies is sugar COATED.
Got one real tall lanky pheno that looks like itll take forever and a day to finish but so sweet smelling and frosty... Other one is a lil shorter but got the same sweet sweet smell, just a lil less sugar, and denser bigger buds. I can tell already this strain is gonna be some of the tastiest frostiest stuff...
Pics comin soon....

i know you always do things right getmo, excited to see your results. einnas and esko both have good shit. i wish we could discuss einnas here.....

C

csedge

..... Got 2 females out of 4 seeds.....
3 weeks into flower and these babies is sugar COATED.
Got one real tall lanky pheno that looks like itll take forever and a day to finish but so sweet smelling and frosty... Other one is a lil shorter but got the same sweet sweet smell, just a lil less sugar, and denser bigger buds. I can tell already this strain is gonna be some of the tastiest frostiest stuff...
Pics comin soon....

Lets see them homie! I lost my phenos!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here they go at 3 1/2 weeks, first the tall lanky pheno then the medium one....

picture.php

picture.php

I think the second one finna be the keeper, just cuz the first one look like its gon take hella long ta flower. Both smell like they gon taste excellente....

Twigster

Here they go at 3 1/2 weeks, first the tall lanky pheno then the medium one....

picture.php

picture.php

I think the second one finna be the keeper, just cuz the first one look like its gon take hella long ta flower. Both smell like they gon taste excellente....

Great pics mate!! Plants look off the hook, I just want to rub my nose up on her. lol

I

Iron_Lion

I found chocolate rain to be way better than cocoa kush, it is a great quality strain for only $30.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad yall like um, here go the second pheno again.... Hope they turn out as good as yalls, this strain got me unusually juiced for some reason..... Happy New Year!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts