What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Hempy style.

D

Dalaihempy

Here are the other 2 mh f2

Attachments

• Cnv0057.jpg
    Cnv0057.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Cnv0058.jpg
    Cnv0058.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 52
  • Cnv0061.jpg
    Cnv0061.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 46
D

Dalaihempy

And here is hype ( 75% mauie 25% thia ).

Attachments

• Cnv0050.jpg
    Cnv0050.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Cnv0054.jpg
    Cnv0054.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 34

pinkskunk

hey hempy,im running an old white rhyno cut and a strain that looks alot like northern lights and another from a freinds family seed which is an afghan cross which in two days of flower has realy started to thicken up alot ready for some big buds,i tied all the main branching down two days before i flipped and i have been getting alot of streach but the bud sites are still tight as hell and there are alot of em,im running a 600watt in a 1mtr sq x 2mtr tall indoor elements tent,5gal square hempy buckets .

SNiPerXP

Sorry if this is a weird question, but does watering the hempy bucket faster or slower make a difference?

N

nukkumatti

Your a hairy man hempy..:D

How long did you veg them? I got few powerplant x destroyer, SSH and some c4 in 20L coco hempy style.
Plants seem to like the extra water rez. :)

Can't wait to see them in full flower:) been always interested bout mangohaze..

Lack

Hey Hempy got a question for ya.. I noticed you said you water with plain tap water and you dont adjust the ph.. Was I stoned or is this really how you grow in hempy buckets? I'm always using ph down and keeping the ph of my feedings at 5.5. The ph of my tap is like 7, that's ok? If so, that's great, I'm going to try it and save myself some ph down :biggrin: I love the coco/perlite Hempy buckets by the way, I have all my new clones in them now. :dance013:

F_T_P!

I have some MH on the way:joint:

Hempy, when you start MH from seed do you go to 12/12 once they get rooted or from the start? How tall were your keepers when you ran from seed? I am just trying to figure how many I can run at a time. Thanks!

D

Dalaihempy

Hi all heres an up date on how things are going first up is hype she stands about 7 ft tall and im planing on loping a bit from the top to get her down to say 6 ft so she comes in under the lite any way will let the pics do the talking.

Attachments

• Cnv0077.jpg
    Cnv0077.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Cnv0079.jpg
    Cnv0079.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58
D

Dalaihempy

Heres the Mango Haze grown from seed f2s i made im expecting this to go 17/18 weeks like her mum did from seed i cant her in the pic so the 3 pictures will give you some idea how big she is again i will let the pics do the the talking.

Attachments

• Cnv0087.jpg
    Cnv0087.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Cnv0094.jpg
    Cnv0094.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Cnv0092.jpg
    Cnv0092.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Cnv0090.jpg
    Cnv0090.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 60

pinkskunk

hi pink i would start now just woundering what line or lines your running.

hi hempy i am running dutchfest hydro bloom a and b canna pk13-14 canna boost excellerater and au60 root repair, i have also been adding some ozzi tonic in the last weeks as iv cut out the nutes lastnight.
:gday:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
thats funny i utilized this method before even seeing this thread, the great swirl of the milky way!!!

seriously tho, i have 4gal with holes drilled ~1.5" above bottom which is filled with perlite. rest of bucket is ~70/30 coco/perlite and gets watered 6x per day (1min intervals) via a drip system.

growth is very aggressive, i guess its like a giant roided out bato bucket huh? :wave:

Bonehead

You know the od thing i find useing coco its the little flying mozzi like bugs that just show up there not a prob at all just odd to see them show up from no were soon as the plants are harvested they go to.

This grow i had these things that looked like blow flys started with 2 then a few days later it was more killed them yea i just had to lol but its od its almost like there laying dorment in the coco and soon as you add water they show up any of you notice this or am i the only one to.

I was having the same problem.I put a .25 inch layer of perlite on top and haven't seen them since.:tiphat:

solarz

thats funny i utilized this method before even seeing this thread, the great swirl of the milky way!!!

seriously tho, i have 4gal with holes drilled ~1.5" above bottom which is filled with perlite. rest of bucket is ~70/30 coco/perlite and gets watered 6x per day (1min intervals) via a drip system.

growth is very aggressive, i guess its like a giant roided out bato bucket huh? :wave:

With this setup, do you drip to waste...or do you recirculate back to the rez?

solarz

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran

I'm sure that system works great... but if you're watering 6 times a day what's the point of having the 1.5" res at the bottom? That kinda defeats the purpose of hempy buckets.

D

Dalaihempy

Hi all here is an up date both the hype and the selected mangohaze f2 are about to be feed only water and may harvest the hype in a week but will see how she looks will just let them tell me any way heres the hype first.

Attachments

• Cnv0098.jpg
    Cnv0098.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Cnv0099.jpg
    Cnv0099.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Cnv0102.jpg
    Cnv0102.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Cnv0106.jpg
    Cnv0106.jpg