What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrogen Peroxide ???

inflorescence said:
I read somewhere that when human cells, like skin cells, are cut (ruptured) they release h202 as a way of sterilizing any pathogens tha would infect the body.

h202 is everywhere! :)

Yeah, it's in every living complex cell. ;-)

W

Whatever

The other day I was reading that lacobacillus bacteria, commonly found in soil, produce small amounts of H202. I forgot to copy any information and lost track of the link though. Will look for again when I have some extra time. It'll probably be another week+ before I can possibly get access the other research I was hoping to obtain regarding actual studies of H202 and soil bacteria.

slipperysamus

Hope you guys are right. Just dumped 1000ml in to a couple resevoirs, 500 into some others and left some without. (80gal water). Damn near late flower and looking strong as bulls, so I hope this shit does what its said to.

green giant SA

put some in last night.....50% strength put into 50litre reservoir at 1ml per litere = 50mls
plants doing well and roots whiter already (there was a bad patch of brown on one section, it was gone this morning :)
grow in my signature :)
shot for the help. appreciated

Would seem the argument in soil for HP is favoring oxygen availability, rather than depending on liquid to aerate soil, amendment and granular size should provide a sound natural vehicle for oxygen to travel without compromising worked, existing or potential microbial application.

Rainwater's saturation point is debatable in reference to the complete boundary of a root system. Which would validate Hydrogen Peroxide's absolute logic and reasoning for usage above ground, hence the nomenclature "rain, rain wash away..."

smilley

Veteran
This is a great thread, although it came to no definitive conclusion regarding microbial population growths, yet.

As a side note, as a one off application, it will definitely wipe out a fungus gnat infestation. 1 part h2o2(3%) per 4 parts water. Immediate results and your plants will thank you...

Latest posts

Latest posts