What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giesel...(ChemD X MSS)

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup Fellas.. :wave: ......Heres a few Giesel shots at day 45 flower....

The Giesel is (Chemdog D X Mass SuperSKunk) made by the man Chemdog himself.....Looks like a Keeper so far but wont know till i finally smoke her ....Smells really nice and startin to pack on the weight at day 45.....Looks like i can chop her down at 8 weeks or so......Cant wait....Thanks for lookin guys...~ogr

Beetlepumpr

GEE I wish I could get some GIESEL.
Where's the seeds at? Is that funny? I thought so.
It's like some beautiful woman that's a ten plus , waving here butt at me, saying all along, "You can look , but don't touch , boys".
This is cruel and unusual punishment. I filing a petition, well for seeds of course.

G

picture perfect raskal! how the hell does that look soooo dialed in on your first run of her?!?! awesome job man.

cannigrow

fuuuck, great pics and a great strain, as expected from OGR. Keep us up to date on this one.

Oh, since ecsd was around before 01, it's probably 91 chem x MSS if I were to guess...this is chem d x MSS.

Last edited:
G

bro great pics the giesel is great has a nice punch to it. and chunky asss nugs as you can see. looks like mine

G

gratefuldawg

Nice Ograskal..as always. Could you tell me your base soil mix, don't have to give your secret nute formula away, just the base mix. It seems like every single strain you grow is perfectly dialed in. Actually it doesn't seem that way...they are!! You can PM me if you want.

ograskal

Veteran
Hey thanks alot fellas....This plant is really easy to grow, thats why she looks so good....!!!!

I use nothin but Foxfarm Oceanforest soil and add around 30% more perlite to the mix.......Thats all...I also use nothing but Foxfarm Nutes and then feed with nothin but straight water for last 2.5 + weeks give or take.....~ogr

G

Fat, frosty Giesel nugs mmmmmmm!
Love those bright orange hairs on her. Whats her smell like?

G

Always loved the way the Giesel looked, nice swollen calyxes, not to much leaf and just a few vibrant pistils. Great shots raskal.

stretchpup

Looks awesome. Like always. You need to fuck up a grow and post pics of that dude. :joint:

[edit]

Last edited:
hehe

hehe

Hehe Stretch, that comment had me laughin

ogr... looks PERFECT! well done!!

the 91 had a couple seeds in it from a mistaken cross with the mss. these seeds were grown out and became sour d.

hey.. maybe.. like ...next year.... ill be able to go in chat...

J

JimmynitZ

Dayum raskal.....dialed in, and then some!:yes::D Yeah she is fun one to grow fo sho!

G

ograskal said:
hmmmm.....I dont know about that one Bro.....I know that SuperDawg is Chem X MSS.....But the Giesel is CHem D X MSS........I forgot what SOur Diesel was again...I know its related somehow.....~ogr
assuming the story is true:

Chemdawg is Diesel, Diesel is Chemdawg
Sour Diesel is Diesel (chemdawg) x MSS
so if Chem is Diesel, than Giesel is Sour Diesel. Unless there are currently two Chemdawg strains out, the original 91' Chemdawg and the Chemdawg D. In which case Giesel is not Sour Diesel, but very closely related.

in any case, your shit looks bomb, bro. The look reminds me of Green Crack.

Last edited: