What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

We are working on an upgrade on the card payment platform,
so the card payments won't be available through our website for international orders outside Spain until we finish this process.

We will keep you informed as soon as the card payment is available again as payment mode for orders outside Spain.

Meanwhile, you can place your order and choose bank transfer or cash through registered mail as payment modes.

Thank you. Kind regards, dubi – ACE Seeds -

blondie

I had an issue ordering 7 or 8 months ago. Turns out there is a known extra step if you are US based using a credit card. Supposedly was an issue with my credit card companies. They had no record of a transaction though. I later think I figured it out while traveling in Europe. Many times I went to buy anything there like train tickets, I would get a popup window asking for confirmation. I concluded this step was either not happening, or a setting in my machine prevented a popup. I didn’t pursue it any further and went snail mail cash. It’s a bit of a pain but a hard official looking brown envelope available at the post office was what I used. No hint of cash in it.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cash in the mail is the most secure form of payment.

Registered mail is designed specifically for high value items such as cash and is hand delivered instead of going through the sorting machinery.

midwestkid

Veteran
I tried to order yesterday but the site would not accept my email address? I had already selected the cash option. So I would guess there is more than one issue to be fixed?

gorilla ganja

I had to call my credit card company before making any international card transactions.
Simple as that. Just some security put in place to protect costumers from fraud transactions.

Peace GG

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I sent cash in the mail. An international bank transfer proved too complicated. It's suggested/requested that cash payment is sent via International Priority Mail. Yeah, no problem I thought - I use priority mail all the time. Well, just a heads up for those who may not know and are considering cash payment this way, it's expensive. It cost me $35 and I had to fill out forms for Customs.

Would love to see international CC payment as an option again. Hopefully the upgrade will be finished soon.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks for the heads up. Does the international priority give you a tracking service all the way to delivery?

You're welcome. My mistake, didn't even bother to look at the cost and when she said $35 I thought I misheard her, lol. But yes, it gives a tracking number to watch its progress. Sent on a Monday from Michigan it was received the following Tuesday.

I think registered mail is cheaper but will take longer to get there.

SolarLogos

You're welcome. My mistake, didn't even bother to look at the cost and when she said $35 I thought I misheard her, lol. But yes, it gives a tracking number to watch its progress. Sent on a Monday from Michigan it was received the following Tuesday.

I think registered mail is cheaper but will take longer to get there.
Before finding Ace, I tried to order from several seed banks using credit card. I notified the bank each time of the overseas transaction and the banks still declined, freezing my card thinking it was cc theft. I have only sent cash each time with Ace. It take time though. I sent my last payment registered priority, $35, shipped on Feb. 28 to arrive March 10. It was delivered to Ace March 16. Ace was fast and immediate turnaround. I got an email from Ace stating that registered mail in our country is checking registered mail and asked me to change it to standard shipping. I am still waiting for the seeds, but it just takes patience, they will eventually get here. Mail is slow but Ace is quick to fill the order and get it out, usually same or next day. I would like to order with credit card. Has anyone had problems with their bank using credit cards online at Ace or is it easier these days?
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Before finding Ace, I tried to order from several seed banks using credit card. I notified the bank each time of the overseas transaction and the banks still declined, freezing my card thinking it was cc theft. I have only sent cash each time with Ace. It take time though. I sent my last payment registered priority, $35, shipped on Feb. 28 to arrive March 10. It was delivered to Ace March 16. Ace was fast and immediate turnaround. I got an email from Ace stating that registered mail in our country is checking registered mail and asked me to change it to standard shipping. I am still waiting for the seeds, but it just takes patience, they will eventually get here. Mail is slow but Ace is quick to fill the order and get it out, usually same or next day. I would like to order with credit card. Has anyone had problems with their bank using credit cards online at Ace or is it easier these days?
Peace, God bless
I just received my seeds. It took 17 days for my money to arrive and another 18 days for the seeds to arrive. Ace mailed them the day after receiving payment, they are very quick.
Thank you again Ace, I am so greatful!
Peace, God bless

robotwithdreams

Veteran
I sent cash in the mail. An international bank transfer proved too complicated. It's suggested/requested that cash payment is sent via International Priority Mail. Yeah, no problem I thought - I use priority mail all the time. Well, just a heads up for those who may not know and are considering cash payment this way, it's expensive. It cost me $35 and I had to fill out forms for Customs.

Would love to see international CC payment as an option again. Hopefully the upgrade will be finished soon.

May i ask what complications you came across attempting the bank transfer? Id like to go down that route, it would be nice to know of any complications in advance. Thanks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

Due to privacy, we do not reply or discuss customers' order status on forums or social media. If you have any doubt about placing an order on our website or about the status of your order or payment, kindly contact us via email:info@aceseeds.org or through our website. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.