What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P-91 ? The Elusive Search Continues.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
A friend of mine found a KILLER cut running through a bunch of Riots P91s1 seeds.

Like a lot of guys down south, he’s got a lot of love for all those old San Diego cuts.

I never saw P91 in the Valley but had heard all about it for years. Peanut Sauce is how it
was always described. I smoked a lot of different weed but had NEVER experienced anything that smelled like Peanut Sauce.

I got to grow it last year and....I’ll be damned if it doesn’t smell EXACTLY like Peanut Sauce!

It’s actually quite bizarre.

Other than the smell, it’s a pretty fast flowering plant and puts out a lot of greasy resin.
It wasn’t a giant yielder but I could have definitely done her a little more justice than I did.

The effects are HEAVY. It has a good head but it’s all body.

He’s on IG @bittersweet_sd

I know this thread is about the actual P91 cut but figured some might find this interesting.:tiphat:

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I gave the 2 16in clones to a MASS clone producer in santa cruz...

he texted me last week upon cured samples and he lived in poway 1992.

he said its real.

but... proof is in the pudding and i hope of the now over 200 clones going this plant will be soon available in some California clone markets,

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just FYI...the Poway connection is pretty much disproved, other than some of us living there smoked the shit out of it. Haha.