What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Different grow styles discussion and opinions

mexweed

Veteran
when I top dress I notice it within 24 hours, the base soil, what I mix into it, what I top dress with, and what I aerate to water with all have fungi, microbes are always eating

dyna gro was something I was thinking about trying at one point for hempy, but no looking back from what I run now

I

izzypog

I get great growth off of dyna gro, then again, I get great growth from any nutrient I use. I put a lot of love and care in my grows, and it is for ME, ME, ME! So as long as I am getting good and high off of it, and it suits my taste, well, I am happy. I grow now for the love of it as well, and I do not have to deal with anyone to buy a bag. Right now it is 25 dollars a gram where I live, I do not tell anyone that I grow, so they assume I am paying massive amounts of money, I even go around with a quarter in a baggie.

Latest posts

Latest posts