What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New year, new grow room, new lights, new everything

sethimus

After a quite shitty 2018 (crazy tenant over me flooded her flat 2 times, needed to move to continue growing in peace) i finally set up my new place and changed quite a few things. I "modded" my Secret Jardin Lounge 280 tent so i have 2 dedicated 4x4 spaces with a walking space inbetween so i can reach everything better. I also purchased 4 of their new "make your own hole" kits and placed them in every corner for even air intake. Gone is the Hyper Fan Stealth and replaced by a Swiss Carbon Active EC 1250m^3/h fan with German Pabst motor, only the best! Climate is controlled by a Can-Fan digital controller, allows me to run the fan strictly in the 10-30% power range, so silent you ask yourself if that fan is really working most of the time, stealth AF. This controller helps me to keep them in the desired range of 25-27°C and 65% RH, so far it's working as intended:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5502.jpg
    IMG_5502.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5506.jpg
    IMG_5506.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5510.jpg
    IMG_5510.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5511.jpg
    IMG_5511.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 26

sethimus

My old mega light got dismantled and replaced by 2 of these beasts:

attachment.php

15 Samsung FB22B 3000K in a 3p5s configuration, both powered by a HLG 480H-C2100b, providing each strip with 700mA. I chose this driver over the usually used HLG 480H-48 as i get a bit more output this way and still can dim externally. Timer is a Sonoff 4CH. There's also a HLG 185H-C700b already on the driver board should i decide to add side lighting in the future.

attachment.php

(still needs to be hung at it's final place)

This round i'm growing 30 R-Kiem Muse (OG Kush x Oregon Diesel) on one side and 24 R-Kiem Harybo (Skittelz x Afghan) and 3 other Muse, 2 Banana Punch and a Cherry Pie Kush (couldn't get enough Harybo clones for a full table). They sit on Ugro Coco Rhiza slabs and get fed with Megacrop, Epsom Salts, MKP and Humintech Biohealth WSG.

attachment.php

Muse @ day 10

attachment.php

Harybo in the front and the rest in the last row in the back @ day 10, sadly the clone quality was mixed, there are some stragglers :/

Attachments

• IMG_5504.jpg
    IMG_5504.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5503.jpg
    IMG_5503.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5493.jpg
    IMG_5493.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5486.jpg
    IMG_5486.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Awesome! Love the DIY LEDs as well. Those are some hefty drivers there, what's the total wattage per 15 strip panel?

Good job on modding the tent, I was not aware they had a "make your own hole" kits. Rock on! :D

sethimus

920w + driver losses, gonna hook up power meter soon to know for sure

right now they are at 41-42°C, running for 4h

strip temp is around 24°C (backside of the u-channel in the middle)

sethimus

day 26 update, both sides were defoliated #mangotech style on day 21 and are budding up nicely

attachment.php

harybo/mix side, strong terps from the harybo, but the banana punchsicle in the back is also quite an interesting one, so far the biggest buds on those 2, strong contender for a full table in the future

attachment.php

muse side, much more homogenous than the harybo, but not as thick stems, especially the side branches

Attachments

• IMG_5536.jpg
    IMG_5536.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5537.jpg
    IMG_5537.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 31

sethimus

Day 45 update, both sides got the reservoir diluted with plain RO today, no more fresh nutes for the girls:

attachment.php

Harybo coming up nicely, lots of fat nugs overall, the Banana Punchsicle in the right back corner purpled up nicely and has lots of frost but is lacking on actual bud size :/

attachment.php

Muse is also fattening up, just not as fat as the Harybos

Attachments

• IMG_5553.jpg
    IMG_5553.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5555.jpg
    IMG_5555.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 28

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a pleasure following this grow time and still is :tiphat: all looking good..:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts