What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

Kree73

420giveaway
I've got my chair , coffee and some cookies.
Maybe a nice brunch's lemon dizzle cake for pudding .

( A light sponge with a lemon dizzle glaze ) obviously it is no ordinary sponge

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I've got my chair , coffee and some cookies.
Maybe a nice brunch's lemon dizzle cake for pudding .

( A light sponge with a lemon dizzle glaze ) obviously it is no ordinary sponge

Sounds delicious... but those buds are too precious to go in a cake I think.
They must be ceremonially burned at the end of their life, a spliff worth at a time.

Don’t worry mate I’m sure you’ll get to taste it at some point :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking frosty....

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Mini update, one of the girls is ready (56 days) looking orange and frosted so I will take her down in a couple of days, the other 3 need probably 1.5-2 weeks more... I’ll update with pictures when I chop the quick one :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Mini update, one of the girls is ready (56 days) looking orange and frosted so I will take her down in a couple of days, the other 3 need probably 1.5-2 weeks more... I’ll update with pictures when I chop the quick one :tiphat:

The quicker ones would do well outdoor I bet ,.. any pics of her mate??

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello mate, very busy couple of days but I will grab some pictures tomorrow :tiphat:
Thank you for the wonderful seeds, btw

You like them then mate? you can see why we have kept these SLH mothers around for so long right! they are a cash croppers wet dream indoor and have been for many years,.. big yielding lemon, hazey frosty nugs what's not to love..:biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
You like them then mate? you can see why we have kept these SLH mothers around for so long right! they are a cash croppers wet dream indoor and have been for many years,.. big yielding lemon, hazey frosty nugs what's not to love..:biggrin:

They are lovely mate, I see why she got kept so long.
Couple of hasty bud shots of the early girl:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Done a pukka job on them mate , these will be getting released very soon indeed ..