What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers Wanted! - New Blueberry Hybrid

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got mine yesterday

Thanks so much

If you ever need anything...

my other hobby is hi-end audio

would love to add these to my space if youre still needing testers. just started my first ever LEGAL med grow here in colorado and with 24 plant count, i need t9 fill dome soace here soon lol
havent ran a bkue strain since i lost my berry white cut back in 14. that bkue /muffin / cheese smell still something ive never enciuntered since.

relic1981

Veteran
Hey BT. I’m a huge blueberry lover and have years of experience growing DJ shorts both indica bb and his rate bb sativa cut as well as mother of berry outdoors and indoors here in Humboldt and would love to help out anyway possible.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the packaging something you bought? It looks like what I would expect from a seed seller company

Just to clarify is this what you are calling triple berry? (((Durban x PCK) x Joey Weed BB) x MOB) x Lemonhoko's BB Bx F2's

Is Nova Seed Co your name... do you have a website?

browntrout

Veteran
Is the packaging something you bought? It looks like what I would expect from a seed seller company

Just to clarify is this what you are calling triple berry? (((Durban x PCK) x Joey Weed BB) x MOB) x Lemonhoko's BB Bx F2's

Is Nova Seed Co your name... do you have a website?

Yes that is the correct lineage and yes we started a seed company (Nova Seed Co) just recently, They can be found at the depot of hemp. There is pretty limited stock for those interested. These tester packs are more for showcasing the genetics to the public.

I am working on the next generation as we speak, further testing different mothers from the TB F2 stock and a back cross i made to (((Durban x PCK) x Joey Weed BB) x MOB) #1.

FYI everyone else, tester beans have went out, I don't expect to do another round with this offering.

browntrout

Veteran
Hey BT. Quick question. Are any of Novas offerings geared towards OD at the depot?

The TripleBerry itself was mostly conceived through the generations outdoors. She is every bit as good indoors, outdoors, if not better.

Finishes late September at 45N East Coast, with large, long running colas made up of smaller chunky indoor like buds. Very PM/mold resistant and pretty stout for a blueberry hybrid. Not much really compares to the TB in my climate that i've seen, and i run lots different strains every year form different breeders.

A lot of resistance and earliness comes from the dominant Durban Poison and PCK IBL's.

MROKER

I'd be willing to be a tester. I know I dont have much karma points behind me, but I'd be willing to stay close to the grow program and tell you everything that's going on. Nobody has given me the real chance to be a tester, and I want to be someone who can be a reliable tester.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my mannn!

my mannn!

Hey, as i told you i got my pack! So just checking in @browntrout :tiphat:.

Gonna run 'em in the next couple weeks after i get this Grape Fruit Kush to finish up.
I'm sure I'll find something special out of the bunch, can't wait to give 'em a go!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5/6 (I think #6 must have skipped out as I cannot find it)

All are doing well in my DIY bubbler which combines 4 stones and one 2020 O2G emitter

Pic taken yesterday morning. Only the largest plant (upper right corner) has multiple roots at this stage, but the other babies I see roots ready to exit their net pots

The white stuff is DE to kill gnats which came from other plants in the tent

View attachment 484371

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so here they are just 6 days from previous picture and ~ 17 days from popping up. Now that the root systems have developed, they are all beginning to grow like crazy

I will definitely be cloning the big girl (assuming it is a she) in the upper left corner

View attachment 484997 View attachment 484998

browntrout

Veteran
so here they are just 6 days from previous picture and ~ 17 days from popping up. Now that the root systems have developed, they are all beginning to grow like crazy

I will definitely be cloning the big girl (assuming it is a she) in the upper left corner

View attachment 484997 View attachment 484998

Looks good! It's been hard to tell female/males in this line being so open. The durban and BB Sativa phenos which I thought would be male for sure were females in some cases.

But I'd bet that one is a female!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good! It's been hard to tell female/males in this line being so open. The durban and BB Sativa phenos which I thought would be male for sure were females in some cases.

But I'd bet that one is a female!

Holy Crap. I just foliar sprayed them, and notice pistils on her.

Confirmed with magnifying glass:woohoo:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not that lucky as the branches are and likely will be too small to clone. Thoughts?

browntrout

Veteran
Not that lucky as the branches are and likely will be too small to clone. Thoughts?

When are you flowering? You can always cut the top right off them leave a few nodes and try to root that. It'll put ya back some time with all that stress though.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When are you flowering? You can always cut the top right off them leave a few nodes and try to root that. It'll put ya back some time with all that stress though.

Not planning on it until she is big enough to take a few clones first

browntrout

Veteran
Not planning on it until she is big enough to take a few clones first

Maybe give them a top. most phenos like to grow very pole like with long running baseball bat buds or at least outdoor. Comes from the PakiDurban. Outdoors I top the living hell out of them with great results.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe give them a top. most phenos like to grow very pole like with long running baseball bat buds or at least outdoor. Comes from the PakiDurban. Outdoors I top the living hell out of them with great results.

But her top is already a cluster of pistils,

Pics Friday

Latest posts

Latest posts