What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dead Chem Head

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Whos tried it yet? i just picked up some for next years outdoor grow along with some grateful casey. I bet this dead chem head is going to be a monster outside. Any smoke reports or pics guys?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I guess i will be the test subject on this strain and see how it performs outdoors at 37.5 N in south east usa. If anyone grows one before next season please post in this thread with pics and a smoke report.

sdd420

Veteran
It’s all good. I’m sure they will kick ass. Most underrated Breeder ever. Peace sdd......oh yeah keep us posted

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dead Chem Head = Connoisseur Chem( Chem d x Chem bx2) x Casey Jones reversed

Grown by Sussex shatter

Peace

Attachments

• IMG_20181227_153853_249.jpg
    IMG_20181227_153853_249.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20181227_153641_250.jpg
    IMG_20181227_153641_250.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 74

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got these on the go now,,
I bang some pics on later,,,
Stinkers in veg and getting nasty in bloom',,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have some in the post, will be planning to pop in the next 2-3 weeks... anyone got any info regarding stretch/growth habits etc. Would be most helpful :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some in the post, will be planning to pop in the next 2-3 weeks... anyone got any info regarding stretch/growth habits etc. Would be most helpful :tiphat:

I will bang some pics on MrB,,,
At the moment of week4/5 they seem pretty uniform and stink to high hell,,,
Lights on later I have a good gander and report back. S2:tiphat:

R

Rab.C

i am going too try these also.the description sells it for me

Dead Cheam Head
Dead Chem Head Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Connoisseur Genetics Seeds: Wow this strain has been years in the making after the great success of Chemy Jones which is similar lineage instead this Dead Chem Head is even more meat and less veg. For this strain i took my Connoisseur Chem cut (chem d cut x chemdog bx2 Reservoir seeds) and have slapped her with the Casey Jones reversed to create 1 loud/tasty hog that will please any cash cropper. Yields are huge on every pheno with no small yielders in the mix and with mutiple topping from seed early on can creat some of the biggest yielders you ever seen. Smell is a serious issue so please make sure your on the ball or you will be having a knock at the door from either your friendly hippy neighbour asking to get in or the dirt bags in Blue taking of your door.

Just sent my payment, a free pack of The Church as well! :woohoo: first time trying out CG and am wicked excited! Been looking for a nasty stinker. From all the comments and the strain description, I think I made a good buy :cool:

I've been hunting high and low for information on CG but no luck until now! I think this will be my new home! :dance013:

Just sent my payment, a free pack of The Church as well! :woohoo: first time trying out CG and am wicked excited! Been looking for a nasty stinker. From all the comments and the strain description, I think I made a good buy :cool:

I've been hunting high and low for information on CG but no luck until now! I think this will be my new home! :dance013:

:woohoo: OJD had blessed me in 5 days! Very much appreciated brother man!!!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190301_152820.jpg
    MVIMG_20190301_152820.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Latest posts