What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

superx

Veteran
Going on description and the above pics,

It looks and sounds like something to really look forward to.

maimunji

Finally someone give this thread 5 stars. Yes its better than 4 stars. Im ready to take some clones and label pots. Plants is 30 days from sprout. Looking forward.
Best of luck to all. O and this man do really killer job i just looking his pics in other forum.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mengsk

Has anyone started to identify phenotypes with Real-Gorill4 yet? I have 6 seeds and I'm curious if I should plan to kind of treat them all the same, or plan on taking 6 cuttings before flowering. Maybe 1-2 phenos, maybe 6 different plants? Will be exciting.

maimunji

Hi homies here is where Im today. Things looking good plants appear little hungry but healthy. I transplant 5 biggest in 1 gallon pots so will see. Looking forward for more updates here. Best wishes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And mutant.
picture.php

maimunji

Nice healthy plants! How large are you going to let them grow before flowering?

Don't have plan at all. Try to do perpetual and flowering tent is full now. So will veg them little more until i have space and one by one they will go to flower. But maybe will put first plant after 15 days will see.

bilko

nice update maimunji looking fine darksider look forward to your updates too hope all is well

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update maimunji looking fine darksider look forward to your updates too hope all is well

Cheers biko all well at this end been super busy but will have room up and running this week for sure still in them containers. but all good. will update this week just gotta get my skates on sorry for lack of updates :tiphat: Looking good maimunji keep up the good work.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts