What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PanicModes miCro cAb*

pANicModE

3 lill clones of My hybrid “HOLY SHISH OG”
Jesus og x shishkeberry [fems]
picture.php

picture.php

pANicModE

Great cab. Is that the closetmaid cab? How did you lightproof it?

What kinda of yield do you average in there?

I didn’t light proof it because this cab sits inside a walk in closet and I like the gaps because it allows fresh air to be drawn in.
Yes it’s a closetmade and I have gotten between 2-3oz consistently .. :tiphat:

q3corn

You still growin in these? I got real similar setups but switched to QB lighting because it was a lot lower profile. Simple kitchen cabinet with some fans and lights, that's all it takes! :joint:

pANicModE

You still growin in these? I got real similar setups but switched to QB lighting because it was a lot lower profile. Simple kitchen cabinet with some fans and lights, that's all it takes! :joint:
I am still using the cab but strictly for germination of seeds for the first couple of weeks.. I pulled the 9w bulbs and I’m now using 12.5w bulbs mixed 2700k 5000k :rtfo: