What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg illuminati cut , pre chop

guy fawkes

Veteran
oww turpentine pheno? that sounds lovely.

from what i hear its fire mate, been trying to get a cut for years but no joy. i used to have lemon pledge/burnt rubber pheno and still to this day one of the most potent herbs ive smoked, the turpentine cut is supposed the best. prob do illuminati x and make a load of f2s.. going to be some dirty greasy resin bombs found in there :)

Dynamite

Love growing the Illuminati cut , get a plant with many tops like this

picture.php

all thru the middle of the plant just under the main canopy

picture.php

lower most nugg with an odd calyx structure

picture.php

S

SPG.

^ Hi bud ive spoke to you elsewhere! :) How do & nice "Lucious" pic...
makes me hungry :yummy:

There's also a Corey haim cut of Stardawg and one called Pootie tang (lol)..jus' sayin'
Sure
Yea close by :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
B

BushBurner

i am a noob grower but that looks dank as fuck...you got skills bro

fatsack79

Right on guy f... I love the structure... Absolutely beautiful father earth... I would love to have stardawg beans... How long has it been since jj released any...

fatsack79

Well, i didnt c that pic until after i post my last comment... Sorry for the double post... Absolutely stunning dynamite, just beautiful and beautiful structure... Hows the head off the illuminati cut...

Beautiful pics everyone! You will love those gorilla biscuit guy f! My favorite pack I've planted. Period. SoC is tops, evening they offer is so dank.

Illuminati x gb sounds spectacular. Good luck!

Oh, btw, there are some true twins in those gb... I got s male and female from a single healthy seed.... I made f2s of course...

guy fawkes

Veteran
Beautiful pics everyone! You will love those gorilla biscuit guy f! My favorite pack I've planted. Period. SoC is tops, evening they offer is so dank.

Illuminati x gb sounds spectacular. Good luck!

Oh, btw, there are some true twins in those gb... I got s male and female from a single healthy seed.... I made f2s of course...

thats what i like to hear mate :) im dying to set them away but means letting somthing go to make room and become attached to what i have atm lol

That's what I love about seeds guy... They are waiting, ready when you are! I got a pack of their (Seeds of compassion) Devil Dawg (Death star x Stardawg IX) also waiting in the hanger...

Nice thread everyone!

guy fawkes

Veteran
That's what I love about seeds guy... They are waiting, ready when you are! I got a pack of their (Seeds of compassion) Devil Dawg (Death star x Stardawg IX) also waiting in the hanger...

Nice thread everyone!

i dont think i cant wait anymore lol. il just pop a few.. to see what they grow like lol

S

SPG.

Sounds awesome.. will be watching that m8

You may not vote on any more threads today.

B

BIGBADBAZ

im just waiting on an illuminati cut for my first run with her!hopefully have her tomorrow! ive had a 15 pack of stardawg bx2 gifted to me by lemonhoko of green beanz for ages but resisted the urge to crack em! see how i go with the illuminati first but i also just snagged a pack of p,dee,s krazy glue (stardawg x white og v2) to have a look through may some keepers in those! if all fails ill crack the alien stardog now i know there killer GU~ found his 99% cut in those and claimes its the best weed he,s ever smoked! mmm decisions to make ey.............:woohoo: