What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks rez.I just put a big box fan in there blowing across the pots.That with the 12 inch oss. fan i use to blow between the tops of the plants and the lights.Its down to 55% now witch i think will be fine for just a few weeks into flower.I always have very low rh in the winter with heater on so this is a new prob.

Okie grown

Veteran
Well hello rob.I heard the unsealed ballasts i have 4 400 watters put out ozone.mY 600 WATT Is a seald ballest (sun system 1).Thay say there sealed to keep humidity out and keep ozone in .But not sure about none of that.Im gonna have to hang a blanket up on the outside faceing wall cuz it gets cold and the warm air in the flower room make the mylar on the walls steam up with beads of water still.Humidity is staying between 55 and 70%.So i have to do something before the buds start to get thick.But for now that is prob. good rh.Thay r just getting little buds.I like to keep it in the 40s mid to late flower.Helps with trich production.Wish i could afford a dehumidifier (sp).I have a 14,500 btu ac in the room but my nieghbors hear it running thay would think i was crazy (it 34 f outside now).lol

Robhpx13

well w/ the three strains your working with, you really dont need to worry about the density factors of mold, trust me Ive had that crap, and uh uh no good.

Okie grown

Veteran
I got 4 strains im flowering.And the g13 x hp is gonna have big thick colas.And the nycd will too.Hell i bet by the looks the mks will have some gaint colas.I need to take and upload some pics as thay are looking much better than last pics (week ago).The kalis will be the only ones with smaller buds.

Robhpx13

IM talking about compared to a fat ass skunk that produces this massive rock of a flower, not an Ice stick(or should I say bat!), thats pushes upper teens to low 20's thc level like these, Ive been so tempted to try kali, but I decided to go with the yielding Jack for a headstrain(besides kush).

Okie grown

Veteran
???

???

I dont know what you r talkin about???Mold comes from high humidity in mid to late flower when the buds get thick.Every strain i have (perhaps not the kali) is gonna have fat thick buds so if i dont keep th rh down to atleast n o higer then 50% (would like 40) in mid to late flower i will prob.not get mold.What r you talking about?Sorry guess im higher than i thought lol

Okie grown

Veteran
Pics 3 weeks into flower

Pics 3 weeks into flower

Heres some shots.Hard to get indavid. pics of each whole plant now so its gonna be bud shot time.
1 st is a pi of my 5 x 7 flower room.Its got 1 600 watt(middle) and 1 400 watt on each end.Thay all are hps with hortilux lamps.

Heres a kail shot

nycd

mk ultra

Mr nice

mr nice g13 pheno

mk got alittle to close to the bulb lol noitce the slightly burnt (curled) leaves?

Okie grown

Veteran
The kali above in 2nd pic is special i do belive.She has trichs all over the stems around the little starting buds.I have never seen anything like it!And at only 3 weeks in.I tried to show the trichs.In that pic but my cam is only a sony cybershot.It takes great norm. pics but i want a cam with micro.Ithink you all would trip look close at that 2nd pic at the stemms around the little buds.Thay r covered white with trichs hehe.Never seen the whole steems do this.Might be a keeper for mom?

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
"The kali above in 2nd pic is special i do belive.She has trichs all over the stems around the little starting buds"

Hell yeah :) Right on Okie. Special is always nice. i hope she keeps on amazin you...

peace

G

Hey Okie I was wondering how much stretching the Kali Mist did? Has it stopped?. I have four going right now and want to know when I should flower to keep the height in check. Shit looks good by the way. Still keeping track of the grow. Looks good!

Blatant :wave:

Okie grown

Veteran
Well Blatant i put mine (kalis) into flower at 2 ft tall.Thay streached for 3 weeks and now r about 5 to 51/2 ft. tall.The mks r the same.Yes bar i have a feeling she will!! More pic to come!!OG

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi everyone! Blatant.The kalis i have i topped 2 times 1st at 6 inches then at 1 ft.I put in flower at 2 ft tall.In the 1st 2 weeks of flower it streached to 5 ft.Thay stopped streachin now.All the kalis i got r vey sat. dom. .I heard talk that sensi mixed indica into there kali (in 2000).But i sure cant tell.All mine r very sat. dom. witch makes me happy!

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya the mks have gotten as tall as tha kalis but closer nodes.I e-mailed thseeds a pic to see if this looks like there mk ultra and a couple days later Adam (thseeds breeder i think) said(( i have the oger kush pheno. lots of people think when thay hear kush its a pure indica (what i thought).But oger kush is known to be a sat ind hybride most lookin more like a sat.So the indica dom. are g13 pheno ))(end quote).Thats what Adam at thseeds is saying.So this made me a little more at ease.Heres the pic i sent him.

G

Cool thread glad you were able to get in touch with adam through e-mail i didn't have anyluck . Guess i should have mailed a pic. Now i know what to look for pheno most like what THseeds has. I still got a nice bud from Amensia coffeeshop to compare. (ONLY COFFEESHOP w/ MKultra) well that i could find. Let know know how yours turns out. I just started to flush 2 phenos. So not to long for me . Good Luck Jubei