What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red goes Ace

R

red23

Hey red!
Do you want to finish outside or just for extra veg light?
If it is the latter,consider pests...
If you want to finish outdoor,keep in mind that ascending photoperiod will not let the sativas finish,might have a chance with kc though.
If you wanna go outside these are not the plants to do it imo.Some clones of them though...;)
Syd semi outdoors.A thought up for discussion:)
I can open and,shut window panels at my will,simulating photoperiod, plus extra light.Have to such spots I can do that with.
Windows have netting to keep away flying objects

If you and O. find it too risky,I scrap the thought

orfeas

Veteran
Syd semi outdoors.A thought for up for discussion:)
I can open and,shut window panels at my will,simulating photoperiod, plus extra light.Have to such spots I can do that with.
Windows have netting to keep away flying objects
If you and O. find it too risky,I scrap the thought
Oye Red, damn nice thought, mang! Jeopardy comes along invisible creatures that can go through that screen hehehe.... but if there's no vegetation in the vicinity I wouldn't get me knickers in a twist :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

R

red23

Oye Red, damn nice thought, mang! Jeopardy comes along invisible creatures that can go through that screen hehehe.... but if there's no vegetation in the vicinity I wouldn't get me knickers in a twist :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas
Ok
Indoors ,they stay, and,I'll try and restrain my self from practising my fresh all night air, technique
More chances me loosing an eyebrow there

Attachments

• IMG_9520.jpg
    IMG_9520.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9521.jpg
    IMG_9521.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
R

red23

Hey red!
Do you want to finish outside or just for extra veg light?
If it is the latter,consider pests...
If you want to finish outdoor,keep in mind that ascending photoperiod will not let the sativas finish,might have a chance with kc though.
If you wanna go outside these are not the plants to do it imo.Some clones of them though...;)
Syd every time you see me sidetracking with thoughts, just mention pests:)

R

red23

Kali China

Kali China

:)

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpg
    IMG_9800.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9819.jpg
    IMG_9819.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 9