What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photographic Contest ⊶ Sweet Seeds® + ICMag ⊷ November 2017

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So many great entries this month good luck to all who entered!

Kenny Kirkland

So many great entries this month good luck to all who entered!

I was thinking the same. So glad to see ppl growing good seeds, specially cause Sweet Seeds was the first bank to support me, really good people and better breaders.
Grow sweet, harvest neat!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
SAD,SAD and more SAD Atanasius, thank you
.... hi Tommy , do you come to the expoweed in Chile?

Hi conlarazon!

Yes, Sweet Seeds will be in Expoweed. Personally I'm not going to be there. Too many expo's for me recently (Birmingham, Prague, Porto, etc). But my mates will be there, please visit the Sweet Seeds stand and say that you know tommy and jaypp from the ICMag forums.

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Tommy I would have liked to meet you in person, but for a next Expoweed, thank you very much, I appreciate your invitation.

Salud por allá

BHAM!

this is a S.A.D. not fast version at the end of her cycle, about 8 or better 9 week of flowering :smoker:

good luck to all!

picture.php

View image in gallery

Hey guys

A lot of great pics in this contest! Really nice foxtailling S.A.D you got there BHAM!

This is a cream caramel fast version at 44 days of flowering

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post office was sucking for few days :clock watch: they have lost my letter, but finally they re-found my letter and I just got my october prize today !

picture.php

Thanks a lot to all Sweet Seeds Team !

:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Thanks for posting this picture. I hope you enjoy your prize, it was well deserved ;)

See you around and sweet smokes!

tommy