What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

G

Curing very nicely ,at 3 months now.Some lime smells when I open the jar,really mouthwatering!Effect is pretty much similar,maybe little less edge.,more "rounded".

BmWheJu.jpg

GQfMc4N.jpg
adKaA2E.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Awesome looking weed Syd! I have one that I just flipped so not sure yet how she will be. But I've been smoking Panama/ Malawi all summer and really love this weed. Thinking this version might be too much, too over powering, but then again maybe not.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea,

Glad to hear you are growing the other version after enjoying so much Panama/Malawi. The opposite cross Malawi/Panama is more Malawi dominant as stated in the strain description, both are very high yielding and top quality sativa hybrids with very refined terpenes, and complex potent effects. Panama x Malawi has brighter terpenes and psychoactivity, Malawi x Panama show the evil Malawi strength in a more dangerous way, both have a very pronounced lemony incensey terpene profiles that we sativa lovers love so much.
Please keep us updated! :yes:

Awesome looking weed Syd! I have one that I just flipped so not sure yet how she will be. But I've been smoking Panama/ Malawi all summer and really love this weed. Thinking this version might be too much, too over powering, but then again maybe not.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Another stellar variety! I will check trichomes on this girl but she looks to be getting closer to the finish line. I think it has been about 10 weeks or more since the flip.

Typical sativa structure, very little left to trim now that most of the fans have fallen off. Buds are fattening nicely. I added some molasses and have been giving her a little bit of nutrients as well as kelp and castings. I'm in love with the delicious aromas from this plant. Mine has a strong ripe melon sweetness combined with woody incense that I know will translate well into the cured product this winter.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Canna,
I just purchased MalxPan reg seeds. Should be great. They must be vigorous growers.

I'm hoping and wishing for the classic sativa uplifting, electric or psychedelic buzz. I didn't really find it in a few Bangi Haze and Purple Satellite.
I have 8 more seeds of MalPan and a pack of Original Haze. Not many seeds to look through

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks TexasTea :huggy: Sounds very promising!

I'm curious to know your opinion about Malawi x Panama vs Panama x Malawi since you rated so highly Panama x Malawi.

Another stellar variety! I will check trichomes on this girl but she looks to be getting closer to the finish line. I think it has been about 10 weeks or more since the flip.

Typical sativa structure, very little left to trim now that most of the fans have fallen off. Buds are fattening nicely. I added some molasses and have been giving her a little bit of nutrients as well as kelp and castings. I'm in love with the delicious aromas from this plant. Mine has a strong ripe melon sweetness combined with woody incense that I know will translate well into the cured product this winter.

Best wishes with your Malawi x Panama regular CannaRed, this one is very strong, long lasting and psychedelic rather than electric/uplifting.

Nice outdoor cola El Timbo :yes: Hope you managed to harvested her before current storms.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I've only had this one in the jar for a few weeks, but she is getting better and better. Nice lemon and musk aromas mixed up. Buds are not real dense on this go round but certainly meaty enough...check out those huge sugary trichomes though. Very sweet smoke and quite potent, but not as mentally wild as the sister P x M. Glad to have plenty of seeds left to try this one again down the road.