What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230730_101705155.jpg
IMG_20230730_101710623.jpg
IMG_20230730_101715787.jpg
IMG_20230730_101720932.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...obviously a cactus blossom opened this morning...
just trimming today,not much left to get through,and yet still more than i want to trim...
not even 90 yet,must be that north wind thing y'all were crowing about:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peyote is a sacred substance that white folks should leave alone...once was enough for me...i had a navajo guide for the trip...
if want an altered mental state i go climb a big hill on a bike

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoying your thread. I was curious what type of cactus is this behind your bike? Very interesting shape, haven't seen one like it before.

View attachment 18871772
it's a totem pole cactus,a rare mutation found in a few square miles of the baja peninsula that only reproduces asexually,that is when it drops a branch they root and make a new cactus so essentially all totem pole cactus are clones....that pot is filled with offsets i rooted myself from the "mother" cactus i have which was bought to the states in the 60's...it's so big i can't move the pot it's in as the whole thing weighs like 3-400 lbs

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on ... you in grogu out there with that nice Shiny little titanium bong of yours?
roads are full of dangerous idiots in giant stupid trucks...and i often ride in very remote areas where rescue would be difficult at best...and riding up hills that take an hour or more to climb takes focus to not quit because it's painful...not to mention screaming back down at 40mph is pretty dangerous