What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Hey Ganjic - first and foremost...listen to VG...

IF you go down the SOG route I think the S1's would work great. With a 4 week veg (including seedling stage) and flowered in roughly 4 litres of soil I got this:

picture.php

Pretty much a single cola plant with perhaps 4 popcorn bud shoots as well. Only downside for SOG could be their massive fan leaves blocking light from neighbouring plants...might be worth looking at defoliation techniques...I defoliated pretty much weekly throughout flower.

H

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ganjic, the bubba seems to run out of steam pretty quickly when it's roots have filled the pot, so, in soil - i would advise an up-pot about a week before flower so that it has some fresh soil space to carry it through bloom and help it reach it's potential.

VG

D

danny karey

^^^ More bubba's dropped? Son of a..........missed'm again, Damnit lol!!!

Danny

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these were just a few re-lists.

i'll send another batch in soon. next week or two.

bigshawn

Very happy I grabbed a pack, should have got a couple, thank you VG, I will get more next time you post some great price as well....

818Medicineman

Just bought a pack. Can't wait to give them a run. Been on a sativa kick lately and need a heavy hitter. Beautiful!!!

janja

sent out for my order the other day now patiently waiting :) can't wait to run these with my custom 100% Veganic feeding program ;) and will def run a grow report for all to see. Used to have the true pre-98 cut as well as master/bubba, platinum bubba and bubba walker all of which were destroyed during an illegal search and siezure last june where the piggies ignored all my paperwork and had a vendetta to make an example of me and illegally kidnapped my 5yr old child from school and unjustifiably held him against his will for 10 months also which i just was able to get back 2 weeks ago. They think they won the battle but they just walked into a war. I will never stop doing what i believe in and that is truly healing and educating people with this plant because i have had severe crohn's disease for over 10yrs now and this plant especially the bubba line has save my life and made it livable again as well as helping many other chronically sick patients i have helped over the years with my 100% veganic herb. Anyway sorry for rambling still super pissed at the whole situation because here i thought we had rights in california and i was excercising them without violating any statute and yet this happens and they can take my child without any justified reason besides i was arrested for cultivation and string me along for 11 months and 11 court dates in prelim status because every time we show up the da makes an excuse about why one of the pigs couldnt make it but if i were to miss a court date i would have a warrant put out for me. Ridiculous so as i said stopping with the ranting and back to visions of bubba girls dancing in my grow ;) They will never stop this cause and we all have to stand up for what we believe in because if we don't stand up for something then we fall for anything and that is what they want so keep up the good work everyone. Peace and Jah Bless you all.
P.S. If anyone would like to hear more in depth about my horror story feel free to pm me or look for it in the intro threads as i am going to put one up soon.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, glad they were around for a couple of days this time.

i definitely have enough for 1 more drop which i will send in a month or so. maybe have enough for another after that too.

i also plan a couple of fem crosses with bubba next time i reverse a cut.

VG

Heavy

Has anyone ever found something they feel actually rivals the original cut/mother from these S1's?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BB - i wouldnt know about that. not heard it said before, possibly a bubba hybrid?

Heavy. i couldnt speak for anybody else, but i grew 4 of these out in the grow along thread. i lost one, 2 finished and looked/tasted very similar to bubba cut - so much so that i would have trouble telling them apart in a blind test. 1 had bubba funk with added cheesey terpene and i have kept a mother of this. the high of this one is slightly different too, a bit clearer and possibly a little more potent.
but having the pre-98 cut i kept this one because it was different rather than the same.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts