What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

gkn

tnx for the feedback kali friend! i'll cure them properly, but still can't help smoking it as it is...!!

ras pablo, tal cual dices, son muy fotogenicas una belleza estas nenas, gracias por pasarte!

saludos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks gkn :smile:

Im falling in love with your outdoor purple-red hazes :yummy:

Anelido haze

Hola gkn!!
Aca estoy catando una de tus delicias de ot haze!! las cruzas ya se ven interesantes,las oth x old haze/p se ven cargadisimas de tricomas en los tallos y tiene un olor impresionante,ya vendran pics
Les dejo pic de una fruta de esta temporada,es una v1(oldh/p x panama) rica rica...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola gkn!!
Aca estoy catando una de tus delicias de ot haze!! las cruzas ya se ven interesantes,las oth x old haze/p se ven cargadisimas de tricomas en los tallos y tiene un olor impresionante,ya vendran pics
Les dejo pic de una fruta de esta temporada,es una v1(oldh/p x panama) rica rica...

Bienvenido Anelido Haze,

Preciosa sativa, parece que ya esta terminando de madurar! ¿ Contiene la old haze o la oldtimer's haze ? No recuerdo muchos detalles de este cruce en concreto. Gracias por tu aportación.

Welcome Anelido Haze,

Beautiful sativa, looks like she's close to finish! Is the haze inside the cross the Old haze line or the Oldtimer's Haze ?? Can't remember much details about this concrete cross. Thanks for join us. dubi

gkn

Buenas Anelido! Que bueno verte por aca...

Dubi las fotos que subio Anelido son de la ultima temporada, es una Old Haze/Panama x Panamá. Toda genetica que nos llego del amigo Atreyu, bahiaseeds. Por un lado recibi la old haze x panama, y tmb unas pocas Panama '74, de las que obtuve unicamente machos, y uno de los cruces que hicimos fue ese, Old Haze/Panama x Panamá.

The pics Anelido uploaded, are from last season, it's an Old Haze/Panama x Panama. Genetics from friend Atreyu wich we crossed between them.

Saludos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gracias por los detalles gkn,

Estupendo el trabajo vuestro y el de atreyu. Unabrazo. dubi

Thanks for details about the cross, great work you and atreyu have done, best wishes.

Demian

Veteran
Hermosas fotos gkn ! ahora me armo uno de OTH a tu salud ! gracias por dejarme unas muestras ;) .-

saludos .-

gkn

gracias demian amigo!! yo tambien estoy disfrutando de las muestras tuyas que tengo!

i plan to make some pics of the cured oldtimer haze flowers the next days, i'll upload them

saludos

C

charlie garcia

beautiful reallly lovely looking for any sativa lover
Great job!!
enjoy and thx for sharing with us

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GKN you make my dream real man, simply stuning...!
Got some OTH in the fridge...not for a long time

elkslayer

Those look fantastic GKN.

I see your near Buenos Aires. I will be down there in mid Jan with my father hunting boar, and picking up another dogo argentino(bitch) for my male back here in Northern Cali.

ES

gkn

thanks Braindead1!! Ace, this haze and the pachamama made it real! Plant it, speacially outdoors, if you're patient she will not let you down.

elkslayer, good you're coming down to B.A. what will you be hunting? I don't understand well if that implies killing animals for fun, or hunting in the meaning of searching for something. kool you have dogos! they dont have a good reputation but they're nice...

Those look fantastic GKN.

I see your near Buenos Aires. I will be down there in mid Jan with my father hunting boar, and picking up another dogo argentino(bitch) for my male back here in Northern Cali.

ES

Hey ES,

Nice to see you on the boards, I hear your a legend from a respected NorCal grower DB. Would be nice to see any of your stuff in you have the time, take care and good luck with your boar hunt.

Mota

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogo argentino is loyal dog, funny as hell and true love with children and most people. It's strong with big head...so a lot people are afraid but definitly...a good guardian.
There is no bad dog, just man of bad boss...

picture.php

gkn

yeah i agree with you braindead1!! i had contact with a puppy dogo when i was a child and she was so lovely...it was from a neighbour so i didn't see her again.
here the promised oldtimer's haze cured buds, at 4 months, are only begining to get the proper cure and the flavour improved a lot, it's hard to describe how it tastes, some fine incense with maybe liqour tones, and sometimes chocolate aftertaste. it reminds me a bit of hazelnuts it think...
the high is lovely, a bit nervous maybe if you do too much, but always happy and even a bit psychedelic...
great smoke for everyday...

saludos!

Attachments

• purplehaze1.jpg
    purplehaze1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 25
  • domina black x sensi star2
    domina black x sensi star2
    99.3 KB · Views: 37

elkslayer

GKN

Didnt mean to hijack your thread by any means.

Great stuff fer sure. I am a big fan of sativas, though I exist in an indica world.

The only real sat I ran this season was DJ Shorts Flo original cut. Kinda looked like yer sat by an indica. Finished at Thanksgiving for me and I just love it. If our seasons continue this mild late trend, I may hafta run some of these killer sats that Charlie et all are producing. Kudos too you all.

Mota-Thanks. I actually only took phone pics this year, as my camera was stolen. Getting lazier through the seasons on the pic front overall though. Outside of tthe Flo cut, no real standouts other than perhaps my TW(F5) x OG Kush, though I ran her last year as well.

Braindead nice Dogo!! Obviously for me to travel that far to get a dog, tells ya how much I love the breed. They are indeed a wonderful breed, but dont get me started.

ES

Demian

Veteran
Mirá las tomas que te estas mandando guacho ! el la del abuelo ?

una masa gkn !

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Oh my God!!! that is a beautiful dog bro!!! are they generally intelligent, or as a breed are they fairly rambunctious?? meaning do they train well? JAH Bless brethren :rasta:

eugene

Dogo argentino is loyal dog, funny as hell and true love with children and most people. It's strong with big head...so a lot people are afraid but definitly...a good guardian.
There is no bad dog, just man of bad boss...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts