What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart or Purple City Clones?

luvtogrow

Both have strains i want. Can't find info on which of these sources has the most potent strains. I've always grown from seed and want to try clones, at least one run of @12 plants. Guess i'll go 6 and 6 from each. They each have "cookies" and dosido spelled dosado and dosido. Maybe i can compare those offerings.
Which one is better?

707OGBUSH970

Define potent? Great response. Grow em and find out. Another one!
Thanks for the help.

LOL. I know, what the point of responding if thats the response? But I think you ll find it happens a lot around here. Ive quit making threads because Im kind of sick of the lack of responses, while pointless threads have hundreds because they happen to know the poster. Lame!
Moved out of Cali 5 years ago. Wish I could help. I think they both look pretty reputable. Kind of bugs me that it seems impossible to find a strain without Chem in it in some way. Purple City has maybe two varieties, but one has an unknown in it. LOL. Oh well. Good luck. If it were I would go out of my way to try both to compare.

theJointedOne

Veteran
LOL. I know, what the point of responding if thats the response? But I think you ll find it happens a lot around here. Ive quit making threads because Im kind of sick of the lack of responses, while pointless threads have hundreds because they happen to know the poster. Lame!
Moved out of Cali 5 years ago. Wish I could help. I think they both look pretty reputable. Kind of bugs me that it seems impossible to find a strain without Chem in it in some way. Purple City has maybe two varieties, but one has an unknown in it. LOL. Oh well. Good luck. If it were I would go out of my way to try both to compare.

exactly see you actually made my point there

what kind of response do you expect from me to a question like that from the op?

one mans trash is another mans treasure, especially when it comes to weed...you think 'potent' is the same for everyone? no way. Plus what does 'potent' even mean? couchlock? racy? sleepy? energetic? lethargic?

and you obviously arent in the know dawg bc purple city has more than 'maybe 2' varieties, they have many. Same with darkheart.

luvtogrow

exactly see you actually made my point there

what kind of response do you expect from me to a question like that from the op?

one mans trash is another mans treasure, especially when it comes to weed...you think 'potent' is the same for everyone? no way. Plus what does 'potent' even mean? couchlock? racy? sleepy? energetic? lethargic?

and you obviously arent in the know dawg bc purple city has more than 'maybe 2' varieties, they have many. Same with darkheart.
You are a fountain of huge knowledge. And snarky! Go post elsewhere.

gh0stm0de

One warning regarding PCG:

I have run a handful of their clones and have their forbidden fruit going now. Never had doubts about legitimacy of genetics.

HOWEVER

Beware, their clones over here all had thrips. May have come from club and not PCG. Also practically zero roots showing which seems typical for Cali's weak commercial clone scene.

I had wanted to try their Legend OG and Watermelon Zkittles, but they were both clearly shooting out tkbs of pistils. Club (Zen Garden) said that PCG played them with flowering clones.

Whats the deal here with shitty commercial clones? Would be very easy to crush the competition with higher quality if another vendor could get their foot in the door. Its like they arent even trying.

the rrock

One warning regarding PCG:

I have run a handful of their clones and have their forbidden fruit going now. Never had doubts about legitimacy of genetics.

HOWEVER

Beware, their clones over here all had thrips. May have come from club and not PCG. Also practically zero roots showing which seems typical for Cali's weak commercial clone scene.

I had wanted to try their Legend OG and Watermelon Zkittles, but they were both clearly shooting out tkbs of pistils. Club (Zen Garden) said that PCG played them with flowering clones.

Whats the deal here with shitty commercial clones? Would be very easy to crush the competition with higher quality if another vendor could get their foot in the door. Its like they arent even trying.

Bought many clones from DH never seen a bug in 8 years of using them

RomulanJake

Both have strains i want. Can't find info on which of these sources has the most potent strains. I've always grown from seed and want to try clones, at least one run of @12 plants. Guess i'll go 6 and 6 from each. They each have "cookies" and dosido spelled dosado and dosido. Maybe i can compare those offerings.
Which one is better?

Just a heads up.. DHN is actually going be carrying PCG cuts soon.. well, they have them already, along with Ethos gear. Look for announcements from them soon. I do genetics testing for them, in our indoor gardens here. We also gifted them our cut of Romulan, you can find the info from them here:

https://darkheartnursery.com/strains/romulan/

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Magic Melon

Magic Melon

Yes :)
picture.php

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I grew out the DH clones the last 2 years and was pleased with the growth and potency of my plants. I'll be running them again this year so I trust them. :)

KushKrusher

I just made a trip & picked up 6 DHN clones. They survived my 3 day trip back home and I have them in LC’s soil mix 2. You guys have any pointers about these strains feel free to post.

Magic melons
GMO Cookies
Blackjack
Kush mints x Strawnana (seedling)
Blue dream
Romulan

I also have a cut of Flo-white, Green crack & golden lemons I brought back from the emerald triangle. All in this picture

Attachments

• E6978641-D247-44B2-9B2D-DA682B0F64E3.jpg
    E6978641-D247-44B2-9B2D-DA682B0F64E3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 60

Golden Tree

Hey brother! Is that blue dream or double dream? We were able to pick up DHs Double Dream and I’m very excited!

That MAGIC MELON!!!

Nice work!

RomulanJake

I just made a trip & picked up 6 DHN clones. They survived my 3 day trip back home and I have them in LC’s soil mix 2. You guys have any pointers about these strains feel free to post.

Romulan

I also have a cut of Flo-white, Green crack & golden lemons I brought back from the emerald triangle. All in this picture

Nice choice. :biggrin:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran

Magic melons
GMO Cookies
Blackjack
Kush mints x Strawnana (seedling)
Blue dream
Romulan

I'll be running the Black Jack and the Romulan outdoors this year, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts