What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's 4/20 somewhere in the world! Watch Gypsy Nirvana on youtube tonight.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was so much fun! Thanks again Gypsy, I knew you would be a great interview. I think we had a big live audience thanks to your notorious notoriety. You gave me cred with the panel. Now they really think I'm a big shot! I'm hoping we can get you back on some time near future. There's so many more things cannabis we didn't talk about yet.

Greengenes

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....thanks Greengenes...Sorry about the phone running out of battery, next time I should be a bit more together...

Plenty of other stuff to talk about, that's for sure...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Too neat.

'praps need to be a bit more focused on certain topics next time. I kinda skirted over what could be highlighted a tad more, but then I was running out of battery.

Agreed! What a wonderful interview/guest spot that was. Good show, man!

well thankyou, that surely gives me some inspiration.

I am not such a great public speaker, but I gave it a go and it seems to have worked out ok.....so its all good.

sdd420

Veteran
When can we see the movie ....it would be a good one with Vin Diesel as Gypsy. Great interview my friend too

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was great. Lots of interesting stories by Gypsy. The more interesting ones tended to involve pain and loss sadly.

Latest posts

Latest posts