What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many thanks to ojd for allowing me to test these for him kind regards much appreciated I will do as good as I can postman just been 2 mins ago and here they are now looking forward to the outcome :):tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
what genetics behind the old school haze!?

good luck with them mate!

boom

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping in guys appreciate it..:tiphat: . all sank to the bottom of the glass within 24 hours.. they are now sitting in a Tupperware tub with paper towels so hopefully see some tails soon enough.:) as for the genetics behind the old school haze we will have to wait for ojd to chime in as i have no idea whatsoever and would not like to hazard a guess... i will be running these in a RDWC. atami wilma system 140 litres res.. with 20 litre pots using lecca as media and a 600w bulb.. .. along side an identical system in the same room so should be good to go soon enough .

picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
OSH = Old School Haze (SSHxSSSDH) Grail shit, yellow packet Mr.Nice SSH used Frankie pheno..

Description from OJD..

Very nice score.. I presume this is a fem cross.. I'll be following..

A

acdc

you kept this quiet darksider :) I will pop by now and again good luck:)

pm

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another little update they have now gone into the compo and under the propagator yes I know propagator lid scarmy :biggrin: but not since I cleaned it after photo shoot they are now sitting under 95w of fluros thanks for stopping by azad yes I hope it is my friend.:tiphat

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Looking great, lots of updates thus far! One of mine is the OSH x Chem Hz; i’m very excited to see what’s up with the OSH.. we can do some comparing along the way. Grabbin a seat, good luck!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Nice.. All above ground..Hopefully you'll be blessed with some huge yielders of some insane dank..

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers guys looking forward to this run for sure and thanks for dropping in always nice to see youse here :tiphat:

Hey ChemDgMillionre, the updates will continue all the way from start to finish and yes compare we shall it will all be good fun and knowledge gained for me.:tiphat:

Hey OG Gotti, i hope they give me some great yielders and plenty dank to gonna be fun.:tiphat:

Hey mr brunch nice to see you here yes all above ground now strong starters the fun begins.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts