What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

job pee test drug test box not selected?

mcnasty

My girlfriend just got hired for a great job. She has a physical for said job soon and she smokes. The physical requires a pee test but the box for drug testing isnt selected, just the other box that says sugars and some other medical shit. Is she in the clear? I'm kinda worried and think she should take fake urine anyway but I wanna get a consensus here.

thanks!

Badfishy1

My girlfriend just got hired for a great job. She has a physical for said job soon and she smokes. The physical requires a pee test but the box for drug testing isnt selected, just the other box that says sugars and some other medical shit. Is she in the clear? I'm kinda worried and think she should take fake urine anyway but I wanna get a consensus here.

thanks!

How good is the job is the question I guess... is it worth spending the $50 on fake piss or is it worth saying fuck it and roll the dice. If going through the hassle or testing for sugar I'm sure they would take the 3 seconds and dip in a test stick. But once again if you don't think spending the $50 is worth it, then roll the dice. Is $1 for a condom worth it to guarantee no kids or stds from a one night stand?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
lol good points. I'd do what I normally do for a piss test. Drink a gallon of water and pee 2-3 times before the test. Take a complex B vitamin about 2hrs before the test. Stop and pee as close to the testing facility as possible (Use a public rest room, not the alley wall. lol) Walk in and ask for a glass of water.

Within 10 minutes you'll need to pee. It'll be yellow from the vitamins and clean because your kidneys cannot process enough metabolites in 10 minutes to dirty your test.

Be glad she's going for a good job, they're still drug testing for 9$/hr jobs in Nevada. Wow.

mcnasty

follow up. Its a driving job for one of the postal services, so very good union job. Just wanted to follow up with sure enough they never piss tested her. I dunno wtf they are thinking not piss testing drivers but there yah have it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Driving for a living, and being connected w/ USPS, they are sure to test her sometime....soon.

WelderDan

Veteran
lol good points. I'd do what I normally do for a piss test. Drink a gallon of water and pee 2-3 times before the test. Take a complex B vitamin about 2hrs before the test. Stop and pee as close to the testing facility as possible (Use a public rest room, not the alley wall. lol) Walk in and ask for a glass of water.

Within 10 minutes you'll need to pee. It'll be yellow from the vitamins and clean because your kidneys cannot process enough metabolites in 10 minutes to dirty your test.

Be glad she's going for a good job, they're still drug testing for 9$/hr jobs in Nevada. Wow.

I have done that and it works, but there is a better way that is safer. And you don't need to worry about the vitamins because if you drink the recommended amount of water daily, your urine won't be yellow.

This has worked for me. A: Go to the drugstore and by a marijuana urine test ($16-20 dollars) and a 32 oz of Gator aide. At least 4 hours before the test, start with 16 0z of water. Chug it. Wait 30 minutes, and chug another 16 oz water.

It takes 20-40 minutes before water is processed by the kidneys. Chug another (third bottle). By now, you are peeing about every 20-40 minutes. Wait another 30 minutes and chug half the Gator aid (to balance out your metabolites.) Wait another 30 minutes and chug the rest of the Gator aid.

The next time you pee, check it with the test kit. If it comes up clean, (and it should), chug another 16 oz water and head for the test facility.

They don't check your pee for color. If you are hydrating properly, your urine should be clear anyway. You will probably be dancing around to pee, but you will piss clean.

I had 48 hours notice the last time I had to pass a piss test. This worked for me and I was smoking on a pretty regular basis. Most places use the same test they sell at the drugstore, they just test for a wider range of drugs. Buy the one for cannabis. Everything else clears your system in 72 hours. The multi drug test is $30-40. The cannabis only test is $16-20.

This method is a lot safer than chugging a gallon of water at a time. You stand a much better chance of passing without fucking up your metabolite balance, which can cause heart attacks and other nasty health issues.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
They don't check your pee for color. If you are hydrating properly, your urine should be clear anyway. You will probably be dancing around to pee, but you will piss clean.
The b-vitamins are not for color, they're so you don't test with a specific gravity of 1. Basically all water. Companies will re-test you for it, on some occasions. :tiphat:

WelderDan

Veteran
The b-vitamins are not for color, they're so you don't test with a specific gravity of 1. Basically all water. Companies will re-test you for it, on some occasions. :tiphat:

True, but a specific gravity test is more expensive. The majority of the test places use the cheapo + or - test. You pee in the cup, they see what lines show (or don't). I pee'd in the cup and watched the dude put the lid on and watched to see if the lines showed up while he filled out the paperwork. The point is, you don't need to bother with the the vitamins since they go the cheap route. Now if you are up for a hair folicle test, you're boned. Chances are that they use the cheapest test and the vitamins are not necessary. But, if in doubt, vitamins are cheap enough

Ncali

Veteran
If it's a government agency or a company that works in multiple states or conducts business by transporting anything over state lines that company and its employees are regulated by Dept. Of Transportation. The DOT is a federal agency that will regularly conduct random tests for federally illegal and controlled substances. It might happen via a company rep or someone from DOT depends. They dont fuck around.

Just a heads up, let yer girl know man.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The DOT is a federal agency that will regularly conduct random tests for federally illegal and controlled substances.
Exactly.

Last edited: