What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any of you try REMO NUTRIENTS yet?

Just curious if any of you have tried out the infamous Remos new own brand. I was assuming it was a rebranding Advanced Nutrients (it may be) but I saw the video walk through of his new facility and they are def doing the manufacturing.

Bubbleman seems to endorse him as well and he does have some super impressive indoor yields.

Thoughts?

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3do840bAJqA[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6f8iFSVg4[/YOUTUBEIF]

HiFiGanja

Was at my shop, saw a call from Remo Nutrients, didn't even bother to pick up the phone. Not gonna waste my time with yet another brand.

Was at my shop, saw a call from Remo Nutrients, didn't even bother to pick up the phone. Not gonna waste my time with yet another brand.

Or maybe ditch some of the shittier ones and give it a try. Stores are filled with stuff that aren't even being pushed by reputible cannabis growers, maybe it's time to give them a chance.

HiFiGanja

Or maybe ditch some of the shittier ones and give it a try. Stores are filled with stuff that aren't even being pushed by reputible cannabis growers, maybe it's time to give them a chance.

Why? What magic did they bottle into their bottles? Some newfangled salts that no one else uses. LOL. Why would I push my customers on a set of nutrients riding on some guys name and then have as great change of alienating those customers if something doesn’t work out. Hydroponics store business 101 fastest way to lose a customer is to up sell them something that's not been tested.

catalyte

Veteran
^good points

Zero good information on how this line works or what makes it so special.... Sounds like a case of the "same old sh*t" here with Remo Nutrients. Nothing new or revolutionary here in my opinion...

HiFiGanja

^good points

Zero good information on how this line works or what makes it so special.... Sounds like a case of the "same old sh*t" here with Remo Nutrients. Nothing new or revolutionary here in my opinion...

I don't know the guy personally so will can't comment on his character but as a store owner I really don't care about another line.

Hell I have Technaflora Head Office/Production facility 20 feet from my store and I don't carry it as no one wants to use it and its a local brand BUT they are really popular in the US. That is a company I wouldn't mind supporting as I like how they promote their product and act as a company but I'd end up spending a few $$$$$ and It'll just collect dust on the shelves.

Dipndabs

I've ran it for two cycles so far and have been extremely impressed! Its nothing even close to advanced... Its a veganic line for the most part. They make it all in-house. It seems to be very well mixed. I'd recommend giving it a try. I've had very impressive yields and great product both runs. Obviously there's still a lot of testing I'll have to do but so far I'm loving it!!!!

Ollie

Veteran
It should soon be purchasable in Europe too,
that should also expand the testings ..

All the best

catalyte

Veteran
I've ran it for two cycles so far and have been extremely impressed! Its nothing even close to advanced... Its a veganic line for the most part. They make it all in-house. It seems to be very well mixed. I'd recommend giving it a try. I've had very impressive yields and great product both runs. Obviously there's still a lot of testing I'll have to do but so far I'm loving it!!!!

:laughing:

how have ya done two runs (approximately 6 months) when the stuff just got released to the market in Canada 2 months ago?? your location reads: CALIFORNIA, so thats even more suspect.

CJDTHC1

I have just bought the whole line-up apart from 'roots' I'll let you know how I get on when I receive them.

W

wegobigupnorth

Lol two guys with one posts are the only ones that have purchased it eh? I actually got a free bottle of the kelp and it is actually great, no complaints. I don't know the price on it though, and i really don't have much to compare it with haha so take my comment as you will.

S

sourpuss

Met the guy at the treating yourself champs cup last year... Pretty sure he was selling the nutes then.

jawnroot

Nutes is nutes, man. If you follow the instructions and have your environment in line this latest juice will grow just as well as the DynaGro people were pumping twenty some years ago. It's all good.

Some product lines are overpriced. Some charge you for a pretty label and a marketing team. Some of the folks that run these companies have deluded themselves into thinking they've discovered the next best thing. But it's all on parity and like I said, it's all good.

If a company makes a decent fertilizer product (and here in 2015 that's not rocket science, regardless of what you've been told) then it doesn't matter which one you choose. Put nutrient brand labels on a cork board, close your eyes and throw a dart. Go with that company, learn their products and learn to use them well, and you'll do just fine.

RemoJoel

Hi Everyone,

This is Joel from the Remo Nutrients YouTube channel. I know there's a possibility that this is going to backfire on me but I came across this post when doing our market research.

As one of the people who helped develop the line, I can tell you from personal experience (i.e. designing the actual products), a lot of the ingredients are the same as what you can find in other high quality ingredients. The uniqueness in our formulas come with taking what you would normally need to buy in 15-20 products, and condensing it down to a 2-part base nutrient and 4 high potency supplements.

The biggest complaints we received were from growers who were sick and tired of spending thousands of dollars on nutrients before they see any results. We designed these products with artisan growers in mind. The more legalization that occurs, the more supply there's going to be, which means that it's going to be hard for the "craft grower" to justify spending large amounts on nutrients when the value of the end product is a fraction of what it is now.

Plant anatomy is pretty basic and as long as you give your plants the right food, you'll get good results. We take all of the best quality ingredients that we can get our hands on, include multiple varieties if we can, and combine them into the least amount of jugs that we can fit them into.

I don't want this to come across as some big pitch, but if people are going to speculate that we're just a rebranded product, they would be incorrect.

Hope that clears up any questions,

Joel

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Artisan growing from a bottle?

jawnroot summed it up well. Other than that perhaps look at a better marketing strategy. One post wonders are somewhat insulting, it's old hat.

I'ma go bake me some artisan biscuits from a box of Bisquick.

Cheers